What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. Today's going to suck. Daughter was sick all night. Don't think any of us got much sleep.

Now on a pour that is only 1/6 your beer instead or 2/3. Wish I would have finished the glass as it was. This just taste like a weird, not bad, but weird stout.

@mhurst111 happy belated birthday!

So busy today...I can't wait for vacation on Wednesday.

Water...I want to be brewing.

Yep. Aside from making money, this week is pointless. Nobody is working. All the engineers are just leaning in doors chatting, sipping coffee. Gotta be here though. Such a waste.

This is why the university shuts the heat down and we get off for two weeks, I guess they figure "what's the point?"

Coffee. Working today and tomorrow. It's starting to feel like real actual work too. Dang. Going to do all my shopping in one hour after work then going home to drink beer.

Coffee. Lots of coffee, since I'm at work.

Although I'm currently using my time to plan motorcycle daytrips to various breweries in upstate NY and Vermont for next Spring/Summer, once I'm able to get my foot back into a motorcycle boot and ride again...

Man, what a day. Doing some OT after I drop some junk off at FedEx. I've run out of time to get more boxes together so some will have to have after New Year's boxes.

Drinking water...thinking it's a vodka soda kind of night.

Latest posts

Back