What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Day IPA. Tried to get that bcbs hype beer. Got laughed at. Guess you have to camp out at the door? Oh well. Not too concerned.

I need a magical store that sells 3 growlers for $16.

It was a special for the day. Same store I spend many of my paychecks at that didn't save any bcbs for me.
:mad:

All Day IPA. Tried to get that bcbs hype beer. Got laughed at. Guess you have to camp out at the door? Oh well. Not too concerned.

Which place did you go to? I went to 3 consumers (clinton, french, and cayuga) and premier. All said sold out in minutes of opening. Except cayuga saved 2 for "regulars who spend good money", and I've known her for like 8 years. I'll definitely be sharing a few homebrews with her to return the favor.

Another Nosferatu.

Damn. If you're get any of the variants, I am definitely down for a trade

If it's like years past, there won't be any variants except Barleywine left. The Total Wine closest to me had 4cs of barleywine left as of 20 minutes ago with a 1 case pp limit, but I won't be beer shopping again until next week.

I managed to get 6 bottles of BCBS, plus a glass with draft BCBS in Wilmington, NC today. First place had the draft and glass and a two bottle limit. (Brother In-law driving and picked up two, to make 4.) Next stop was already a sell out...only got 24 bottles. Third stop was a one bottle limit (2 with BIL). Word is that only one place at Wrightsville beach had super expensive reserve (like, a 12 pk case was $500 dealer cost and selling for somewhere around $70/ea) and maybe barleywine. Word is that no rye or coffee variants made it to NC. I would love to try the coffee, but not worried about other variants.

thanksgiving extended weekend. so thankful finsfan sent me this.
100_2495.jpg
excellent...thanks finsfan.

Rare was the only version I've had that was that spectacular. The others good, no doubt, but nothing I'm in a hurry to go hunt down.

Hmmm. I think the "normal" is pretty damn good. Worth spending some time and effort on. I'm normally not a "line" guy, but made the exception this time. To each their own of course. I maybe haven't had as much exposure to killer barrell aged imperial stouts as others have, but this is better than KBS or Darkness and absolutely kills others like Buffalo Sweat or Dragons Milk.

2015 BCBS while I watch Terminator Genisys on a rare night without kids and wife.

Hmmm. I think the "normal" is pretty damn good. Worth spending some time and effort on. I'm normally not a "line" guy, but made the exception this time. To each their own of course. I maybe haven't had as much exposure to killer barrell aged imperial stouts as others have, but this is better than KBS or Darkness and absolutely kills others like Buffalo Sweat or Dragons Milk.

2015 BCBS while I watch Terminator Genisys on a rare night without kids and wife.

That's what I found on draft at a random pizza place up here tonight. I think it's delicious and I'll drink several here. I think kbs is better imo, but I really hate lines. The hype on all of these beers that I enjoy really kills some of the pleasure for me when you can barely get any if not any.

That's what I found on draft at a random pizza place up here tonight. I think it's delicious and I'll drink several here. I think kbs is better imo, but I really hate lines. The hype on all of these beers that I enjoy really kills some of the pleasure for me when you can barely get any if not any.

To that last part I'll drink to that. Nicely put.

Hop diggity after giving up on making cigars tonight. Only got two wrapped and got pissed at how they turned out so will come back fresh tomorrow.

Back