What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. Birds almost 2 hours in. Potatoes peeled other stuff prepped, taking a minute to check the interwebs. Happy Thanksgiving peoples!

Coffee, while I work out the logistics of getting turkey, gravy, and Dad's Yeast Rolls ready for 5 pm. Using a turkey bag, 19+ pound turkey should go in around 1:30 pm, allowing time for rest, while I make gravy. Grandma is on pie duty and making dressing, one brother in-law is doing appetizers, another doing mashed potatoes, daughter doing the green bean casserole thin (so I don't have to worry about broccoli casserole this year!). I already have homemade and store bought cranberry sauce. Will be switching to the Thanksgiving Gose, once turkey is in the oven.

Having some Irish cream and coffee with a Cuban cigar for breakfast. I have to drive around today so no beer until tonight probably.

Flocc it. It's Thanksgiving. Cheers.

IMG_20151126_112944.jpg

Michelob Ultra (inlaws aren't craft drinkers), and then a mimosa at the first meal of the day. The other inlaws usually at least have Sam Adams.

Water now, watching the Spurs/Qarabag match.

Large coffee. Iced.

Happy thanksgiving all!!

We're going for a fancy dinner later. I'm not convinced the turkey will be that great, so I'll probably opt for some Mahi Mahi and get a thanksgiving meal do-over when we get home.

Michelob Ultra (inlaws aren't craft drinkers), and then a mimosa at the first meal of the day. The other inlaws usually at least have Sam Adams.

Water now, watching the Spurs/Qarabag match.

It's important to know where the local bottle shop is. Otherwise you have to travel with it.

It's important to know where the local bottle shop is. Otherwise you have to travel with it.

They just live out in the burbs. It's not far but they won't drink good stuff except for my wife's brother's alcoholic wife, and I'm not going to enable her. So I stopped bringing beer, homebrew or otherwise.

Back