What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 315287think I got a bad 6er- I love this beer but it has very little hop aroma and has a super metallic taste. $13 bucks a 6er makes me a sad panda

That's pretty disappointing. Bring it back to the shop if they sold you old stuff. My place sold me 9 month old nugget nectar and they refunded me the $ despite me drinking one.

Tasting lots of smoke, bitter chocolate and coffee on the last few sips of Ten Fidy. Delicious...

Water while the kid bathes. So what's the over/under on the price of BCBS this year? I'll start at $11

I can make a lot of beer for $11 a bottle, but yes I want some;)

Hearing $13/bottle out here.

For the first time in 7 years it is back in my part of the state. Got 12 cases up here. I am sure there will be no lines, I'm buying some before working Black Friday.

For the first time in 7 years it is back in my part of the state. Got 12 cases up here. I am sure there will be no lines, I'm buying some before working Black Friday.

I'm saving a Benjamin to buy whatever I can.

Let me know if you can pick up some extras. I'll be out of town that day, but don't want to miss it.

Enjoying this
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1447295296.990301.jpg
More sour than it was before, but still a lot of nice blueberry.

Let me know if you can pick up some extras. I'll be out of town that day, but don't want to miss it.

Enjoying this
View attachment 315332
More sour than it was before, but still a lot of nice blueberry.

Honestly, I'll probably be able buy a case. I probably will.

If not, my wife offered to run around and hunt for me, since I'll be working.

You know have spent more at Avery before, lol.

Well yeah. We're all just assuming that there are about12 people in ND and you're the only one of them that likes beer. Now it's just a scavenger hunt to find all the cases.

But seriously, let me know. I already owe you some beer, so it's no problem to add more to the box.

Add me to the list just in case :)

Still nursing this Prairie Okie, it's pretty sweet.

Well yeah. We're all just assuming that there are about12 people in ND and you're the only one of them that likes beer. Now it's just a scavenger hunt to find all the cases.

But seriously, let me know. I already owe you some beer, so it's no problem to add more to the box.

Lol, it has been getting more competitive up here on some releases. The Abyss only lasted about a week.

But then again, BB XXVI sat until clearance for $2.99.

I think the price tag on the bottle will keep people away long enough for me to scoop up what I want.

I need to buy it all to make sure we get it again next year right?

Back