What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking my Mexican Stout while brewing a Dark Winter Saison that is going to secondary on 2 pounds of Spiced Rum soaked raisins.

Happy birthday. But no need for crazy talk - 35 is so not middle age. ;)

Water. Rains are gone and no leak in the basement. I may finally have faith that that is finally fixed.

yeah, I'm only 36. the good thing about the mid 30's is that you have enough life experience (or can BS that you do) that you can tell people to flocc off when they're all like, "Wait until you're my age. Then you'll understand." I use the same principle at work with guys in their 40's and 50's. sometimes (actually pretty often) I even get to school them on things they didn't know, such as punk, skinhead, beer, some welding applications and techniques. that's pretty much it, but my point still stands.

more cawfeh.

It's only my second time having it. Join up dude. Just caught my lower roof leaking. Thought I'd have a while before first home repair, but it should be an easy enough fix.

Could be worse. I have a guy coming to check and quote me to replace my heating and air conditioning on Tuesday, have to replace all the windows in my house soon (they are all the original 1975 ones and drafty as hell), and just the other day I discovered what may well be a foundation issue. I will trade you my whole house problems for your roof problems. I have fixed roof leaks before.

Ho lee fook I'm diggin this
View attachment 312491

I am with you there. I was quite impressed with it too.

Coffee is done. I really need to figure out what has been waking me up every morning at 2 am this week. Especially because it has been taking me an hour, hour and a half to get back to sleep.

Thanks everyone- that is what I like about my 30s, I feel like I am much wiser and thoughtful about things than I was when I was in the army in my 20's, and my taste in beer has vastly improved.

Cup two of coffee

Full Thrattle.

Bottling beer on lunch, going to carve pumpkins with my nephew/kid/parents after work, then going to train.

Busy day.

I will trade you my whole house problems for your roof problems. I have fixed roof leaks before.

Me too... the only complaint was that the house was just rebuilt two years ago and did not expect to have to fix his work so soon.

Coffee. Slept like **** and subconscious thinks it's Friday.

Went into work early so I could take a few hours off during the day for some errands. Tired as hell and drinking espresso. It may not be "proper" but light roast coffee in espresso is way better than your standard espresso.

Got paperwork from the courts proving my sole custody of the kids now. Their last names were hyphenated, but they removed that and they now only have my name now. Didn't know they did that.

Dude @BrewinHooligan finally some good news!
Happy birthday @Brizzo Enjoy your 30's...

Water now. Have had a good amount of coffee. Walked into a **** storm today...blah blah.
Taking Monday off to brew finally.

Dude @BrewinHooligan finally some good news!
Happy birthday @Brizzo Enjoy your 30's...

Water now. Have had a good amount of coffee. Walked into a **** storm today...blah blah.
Taking Monday off to brew finally.

What are you going to brew?

coffee- today is standing still

my fantasy team in the league on here is a real dumpster fire- @finsfan make sure you PM me who to send beer to. im embarrassed.

they are having feats of strength in the courtyard today... you have 2 mins to air your grievances.

giphy.gif

Back