What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I need to keep up better. 319 posts since I last had the chance to check into this thread. On my 2nd Pendleton since grabbing the bottle tonight. Along with bourbon, apparently I really really like craft Canadian whiskey too. My wallet is gonna start screaming soon.

Coffee. Beer soon. Given everything, I am surprised I am on the way to a tailgate before seeing a pathetic football team lose to an even more pathetic football team.

Orange juice with some fluffy, made from scratch buttermilk pancakes. It's a good Sunday. Might need to dig out a SMS.

I could kill Swmbo's dad. I got out of the shower and he helped himself to the KBS in my fridge. Wasn't planning on drinking since I want to barf, but looks like I'm doing the vertical of breakfast stouts now. 13,14,15 and the last splash of kbs.

Finally mashed in on my gose...about to switch from coffee to beer. Not going anywhere for several hours, at least.

I could kill Swmbo's dad. I got out of the shower and he helped himself to the KBS in my fridge. Wasn't planning on drinking since I want to barf, but looks like I'm doing the vertical of breakfast stouts now. 13,14,15 and the last splash of kbs.

I feel you. SWMBO'S dad helped himself to some Rodenbach when babysitting. I have to trade the #%@- out of things to get it. His excuse - you had two of them, didn't want to take your last if anything.

Better yet - 'it didn't taste good - I barely drank any. It tasted sour, like it went bad.'

Anyway, hair of the dog will make things better, right?

I feel you. SWMBO'S dad helped himself to some Rodenbach when babysitting. I have to trade the #%@- out of things to get it. His excuse - you had two of them, didn't want to take your last if anything.

Better yet - 'it didn't taste good - I barely drank any. It tasted sour, like it went bad.'

Anyway, hair of the dog will make things better, right?

I'll do a $4$ trade with you for Rodenbach. Not a ton of selection here, but we have grand cru and caractere rouge.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1445798989.997954.jpg

Beer in a minute.

I had it for the first time the other night, great beer. I will be brewing a clone.

Cherry Coke-

King Kooker Cart- Ordered
Cooler for Mash Tun- Ordered
Spike SS Kettle and HLT- Ordered
QD, CAMS, and Tubing- ordered.

All Grain, here I come.

Definitely a well balanced DIPA.

Nice, for moving to all grain. Hoping I can do the same in a couple months

Back