What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee. Four days and a wake up till vacation. Oldest boy turns 15 tomorrow. ****, I feel old and I'm only 35

Have the College letters started coming in yet? That'll age you instantly. Today's my 20th reunion, also an oldmaker.

Coff. Trying to find a way out of this place so I can at least get a little pregame I'm before I have to see a bunch of people I never saw in High School and haven't seen since.

Sweet pic man. Happy brewday, and cheers!

Coff earlier. Need ice... been waiting for a part to come in for like a week and a half now.

Anyone know when 2015 hops arrive? Looking for dat Simcoe.

No kidding that looks like an awesome place to brew.

Water. About to head down to the cafeteria and get a bomb breakfast burrito. The kid slept pretty good last night. I'm crossing my fingers this is a sign of things to come.

Thanks.

It's a pretty cool place. The river in the background is pretty good trout fishing.

Brew day is going slow. Getting stuff done around the place in between. I'm trying to take it slow today brew wise to see if slow sober brewing treats me better. I've had a few bad batches recently. Where I was completely hammered while brewing haha

Have the College letters started coming in yet? That'll age you instantly. Today's my 20th reunion, also an oldmaker.

Coff. Trying to find a way out of this place so I can at least get a little pregame I'm before I have to see a bunch of people I never saw in High School and haven't seen since.

Not yet, but we are already discussing where I can help him get an internship with different engineering firms in the city, when he is ready. He's making a hard push with his schools robotics program, but their schedule conflicts heavily with his football schedule. Once the season is done it should free up some time for it, but he's really looking forward to it.
My 20th high school reunion will be 2018.

Thanks.

It's a pretty cool place. The river in the background is pretty good trout fishing.

Brew day is going slow. Getting stuff done around the place in between. I'm trying to take it slow today brew wise to see if slow sober brewing treats me better. I've had a few bad batches recently. Where I was completely hammered while brewing haha

So you can take a break mid boil or while mashing to go casting? Sold! :D

Cherry coke.

Couple Resurgence IPA's for lunch with boss.
Got to steal a pic this time since he was on phone entire time.

Ready to get shiftaced now, not work.

hurricane-joanquin-memes-2.jpg

Any luck? I wear breathable waders and the creek was cold last week. A few beers helped me warm up. Black panther martins with the yellow dots worked real well.

Nah nothing. There are supposedly pike and walleye in this river. Would be nice to snag one of them.

How do you like the breathable ones? Never saw those

Nah nothing. There are supposedly pike and walleye in this river. Would be nice to snag one of them.

How do you like the breathable ones? Never saw those

Breathable waders are awesome for hot days and you can layer clothes under when it's cold out. Pretty damn versatile. Only downside is you can rip them easily when hiking through woods.

More cherry coke.

Breathable waders are awesome for hot days and you can layer clothes under when it's cold out. Pretty damn versatile. Only downside is you can rip them easily when hiking through woods.

More cherry coke.

Sounds legit. Mine get so hott in the summer . They are neoprene I believe.

Brew day over. Great relaxing brew day. Things I learned. I stick to a plan when sober. And I need to pay more attention to my mash and sparse water calculations. I was supposed to have 5 gallons a at 1.059 but I have 6 gallons at 1.045. I'll take it tho.

I hate when that happens...

True. Realizing that you're getting wet when you should be dry sucks, especially when it's mid winter fishing.

Sounds legit. Mine get so hott in the summer . They are neoprene I believe.

Brew day over. Great relaxing brew day. Things I learned. I stick to a plan when sober. And I need to pay more attention to my mash and sparse water calculations. I was supposed to have 5 gallons a at 1.059 but I have 6 gallons at 1.045. I'll take it tho.

I had neoprene heavy duty ones for several years until they started leaking. It sucked fishing in the middle of the summer with them as you'd be sweating like a pig. I think I spent like $150 for the breathable waders and boots. Another plus is that the boots have better traction than the neoprene ones.

True. Realizing that you're getting wet when you should be dry sucks, especially when it's mid winter fishing.

I had neoprene heavy duty ones for several years until they started leaking. It sucked fishing in the middle of the summer with them as you'd be sweating like a pig. I think I spent like $150 for the breathable waders and boots. Another plus is that the boots have better traction than the neoprene ones.

Speaking of pigs. They love spent grain View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1443811066.703504.jpg

Latest posts

Back