What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. Tonight sucked. Had to unwedge the corpse of my fiancées cat from between a couple warped fence boards in our backyard.

And then it turned out the dead cat was actually a dead possum.

No idea where her cat is. Probably didn't like living next to a dead possum and moved on.

Drinking Paulaner and Spaten Oktoberfests until I forget the stench.

I'd say this is this worst part of this story but when we moved, wife thought her cat got outside. Spent an hour pretending to find the damn thing. It was upstairs sleeping in a closet or so.

No big deal. They only live 30 years.......

Edit: sorry. Another rusty chain

I'd say this is this worst part of this story but when we moved, wife thought her cat got outside. Spent an hour pretending to find the damn thing. It was upstairs sleeping in a closet or so.

No big deal. They only live 30 years.......

Edit: sorry. Another rusty chain

When we were in college, I was spending the night at the house/apartment of my girlfriend (now wife). She was bitching at me that I let her cat out, so I went looking for it. An hour later, I brought the cat back by the scruff of its neck, cussing out the cat for escaping. Brought it back to her bedroom and it turns out it was the wrong cat. Hers was in the room.

Awkward.

Ugh. Tonight sucked. Had to unwedge the corpse of my fiancées cat from between a couple warped fence boards in our backyard.

And then it turned out the dead cat was actually a dead possum.

No idea where her cat is. Probably didn't like living next to a dead possum and moved on.

I'm a little confused. How do you get a cat and a possum mixed up! Was it dark and no flashlights availa

Busy day today. Skipped almost 200 posts to tell y'all I'm drinking my third torpedo thanks to them being on sale for $13/12er. No picture so it probably didn't happen.

Dilemma here folks. My kid is being born in 4 weeks. We have a name picked out, but have been keeping it secret. A friend of mine in town (60,000 population) has a kid today and she names him the same effing name. I've known this girl a long time, we graduated high school together, but now we don't typically see each other outside of maybe once a year. Keep the name or ditch it? It's not a common name so totally effing fluke that they went with the same name.

Dilemma here folks. My kid is being born in 4 weeks. We have a name picked out, but have been keeping it secret. A friend of mine in town (60,000 population) has a kid today and she names him the same effing name. I've known this girl a long time, we graduated high school together, but now we don't typically see each other outside of maybe once a year. Keep the name or ditch it? It's not a common name so totally effing fluke that they went with the same name.

Keep the name.

Keep it

Keep it, just expect to be accused of ruining the other child's chance at being unique or special in any way. Enjoy the accusation knowing that your kid gets all the unique and special, you stole it for them!

Water, coffee.... Beer very soon.

Keep it, just expect to be accused of ruining the other child's chance at being unique or special in any way. Enjoy the accusation knowing that your kid gets all the unique and special, you stole it for them!

Water, coffee.... Beer very soon.

Haha I like it. We sort of trump them that way. Good call!

Latest posts

Back