What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a bunch of doctored Miller Lite (some additions an improvement such as isoamyl acetate or geraniol, some like butyric acid or isovaleric acid were vomit inducing), a bunch of commercial stuff, including Surly Coffee Bender and Furious, some Sour Note sour thing, and 18th St Imperial Blud, along with SN Oktoberfest and bunch of random homebrew.

Making an ipa tomarrow, haven't brewed in 2 years at least. 2 row crystal 40 and citra Columbus and simco. 05 dry yeast. Then to a keg. Im rusty but think Ill be ok. Its gonna be ba damn good. Oh I had some Avery maharaja, raygun from Backpocket and a Dark horse Thirsty Trout. Good night! Not sure if I need to oxygenate my wort much cuz of the dry yeast but Im not scared to not to do it.

I'm always careful when it comes to beer. You're a narco fan, right? My brother forced me to watch it...
View attachment 302962

Did the series in three nights, two of those nights I didn't start watching until 9pm (had the love child), so yes, I am a fan. Seriously considering watching it again.

Edit* I get up stupid early for work (4:45am), so that says a lot.

Did the series in three nights, two of those nights I didn't start watching until 9pm (had the love child), so yes, I am a fan. Seriously considering watching it again.

Edit* I get up stupid early for work (4:45am), so that says a lot.

Yeah I get up at 5 for work, so I can understand. I have a feeling I won't be 100% for the hike with my boys tomorrow AM...

Back