What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am NEVER going to catch up on Untappd. Holy flocc! Just had an Old Mecklenburg Schwartzbier. Weeeeeeeeee!

****ing hipsters had to mess it up. Wish I could find this on a regular basis like I used to. FML

hb.jpg

This is defiantly one of the GA breweries on my list.

We will not be making the Hawaii trip next summer. We just found out a week ago that my BIL will be stationed in Augusta come FEB. We are only ~6 hours away, which means we will have an excuse to head east and rack up on beer.

This is defiantly one of the GA breweries on my list.

We will not be making the Hawaii trip next summer. We just found out a week ago that my BIL will be stationed in Augusta come FEB. We are only ~6 hours away, which means we will have an excuse to head east and rack up on beer.

They do some good stuff. See the Stars is much better than CBS. and some friends opened a Lawsons BA Faston Maple stout for side by side and STS blew it away.

Tropicalia is real good and a lot of their draft only/growler stuff is killer. Wish they could put out more, it all sells out quick everywhere around Atlanta.

Drinking a homebrew Belgian Dark Strong I've had conditioning for a LONG time (probably a year and a half). Not awfully fond of the style, but this 1 is smooth and clean. The way this is going, I'll have 2 glasses in front of me by the end of the night. Might be 1, but it'll LOOK like 2...

Back