What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juice. Then lift weights. Then go spike a bunch of Bud Light with butyric acid and indole and such (leading my club in a doctored beer off flavor training this afternoon).

Looks like Wes and 1977 need to get a room next time. Jesus.

Full Throttle... Also bringing kid to gymnastics this morning.

Juice. Then lift weights. Then go spike a bunch of Bud Light with butyric acid and indole and such (leading my club in a doctored beer off flavor training this afternoon).

I didn't think you could make bud light taste anymore off flavor than it already is.

Water. Not ready to get up. Need more water or sleep I feel a mild hang over creeping up

I didn't think you could make bud light taste anymore off flavor than it already is.

Water. Not ready to get up. Need more water or sleep I feel a mild hang over creeping up

Clearly you've never tasted beers with butyric acid, or mercaptan, or trichloroanisole.

Many will be an improvement though. I've done Bud Light with Sherry and it's actually really good. Like a properly cellared Bud Light as @Billy-Klubb will know :mug:

Coffee while i wait for SWMBO to clean the kitchen. New stove won't be here till Wednesday, so I gotta see if the busted-a$$ old one will work for two batches today & tomorrow?...

I would be having a beer with lunch, except now I need to bring the kids into work to light the ****ing pilot light to the hot water tank as the one ***** doesn't feel comfortable lighting it. Wtf?

P B to the martha floccin Rrrrr

IMG_20150912_130601.jpg

First time trying a Modern Times beer. So freaking hoppy a delicious. Going to be picking up a sixer since they don't distribute to my area.

WP_20150912_001.jpg

First time trying a Modern Times beer. So freaking hoppy a delicious. Going to be picking up a sixer since they don't distribute to my area.

Get some fortunate islands if you find some. Ridiculous beer.

Back