What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing

They were pretty dang good. We love that jerk seasoning you sent. I find myself using more than what's recommended. Add a little brown sugar and soy sauce and let it marinate all day and it's a winner every time.

View attachment 300645
First sip is like licking the lid of a smoker, calms down after that. Highly carbed, rocky head and extra fruity taste lends me to think infection, but the smoke is getting in the way of making that determination. You definitely get a strong campfire from the nose.
Thanks Patrick, this was surely a wild ride.

I had one of their other barrel aged beers and it was infected. Had hints of it. They might have a problem they havent addressed

They were pretty dang good. We love that jerk seasoning you sent. I find myself using more than what's recommended. Add a little brown sugar and soy sauce and let it marinate all day and it's a winner every time.

60% of the time, it works every time. I'm ordering a few more jars in the VERY neat future. Here's hoping Amazon has it on sale lol

A Peary Nice Malted Cider. 14 gallon batch w/3oz. Citra Hops. A pilsner/pear cider combo.... YUMMY!

Maltedpearcider.jpg

6 gallons of Saison, my first attempt at sour worting & 6 gallons of A Saison with Wyeast 3026 and JP Bam Biere dregs in the books and the night is still young. I should gave brewed a 3rd beer.

Mmmmmmm Black Butte sounds good. Might grab a 6er on Friday/payday.

IIPA then bed. May be taking a sick day tomorrow because it appears there's nothing to do and that way I still get paid. Will know in the AM.

Some especially bitter work coffee. Usually they do a better job brewing it, but today its extra crap-tastic. Its par for the day though. Woke up multiple times through the night hearing voices (I am guessing a roommate was watching TV or a movie or something, well that or I am becoming schizophrenic), slept restlessly otherwise. Looks like we are understaffed today and have a lot of commitments where individuals are going to need to leave the office even less staffed. /whine

Happy Thursday everybody!

Back