What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin has a line culture and they like to stand in it. Nothing is worth that wait.

I think it's because of the traffic it has desensitized them to waiting in lines. That and @remmy is right the place is full of liberals.

Water. 12 more hrs to go. At least the sun will be down in a few hrs. Our truck's A/C is broken. It was 99* inside the cab today

Another bomber of Strong Mild after the gym, and waiting on an exciting episode of The Harry Kane Show. Nice thing about being an official supporter is that I can actually stream it for free legitimately for once. Bite it, cable company.

COYS!

20150729_203736[1].jpg

I lucked out and was in town for the NC release last year and the line for the tasting room was longer than the to go line.
That line for the AR is ridiculous! No beer is worth that.
What a difference a year makes. We were in Austin last July and happened into the Detritvore release. There were still bottles of Atrial and Nocturn from the April bottling.

On the H2O washing down some Percocet. Tired as hell today from the meningitis. Kinda want a beer, but it's either Bud or something I'm trying to age so I will probably pass.

Finishing a mixed fruit blonde. Emailed someone about a few 15 gallon kegs for sale to up my game. Just got a reply that he's on the west side. Where's @theCADJockey when I need him?

Back