What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should see the "start up" brewery I toured here in Sioux Falls... Daddy is a mutli-millionaire eye surgeon, bankrolled the whole thing for his homebrewing son.

120bbl capacity, 50 oak barrels previously used for wine, hop fridge bigger than a 53' tractor trailer, etc.

Working on getting my dad to go to medical school.

So what you are saying is there is a going to be a really nice brewhouse on the used market in a couple years?

Edit: Just killed the last leftover Bud Light in the fridge after the dry hop experiment.

MusicMan...Close enough.

Dude, you can brew! RIS is awesome, clean, and dryer then I can get mine. Well done!

Completely random, but noticed a previous football game was recorded.

PianoMan(I got it now) did Nebraska just win the National Championship and favored by many to repeat? Oh yeah that would be my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes. I can't wait for football season there's a void when it's not in my life.

PianoMan(I got it now) did Nebraska just win the National Championship and favored by many to repeat? Oh yeah that would be my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes. I can't wait for football season there's a void when it's not in my life.

Been there, done that..'94, '95. We don't play this year..so maybe meet at Big10 championship?? If all other west teams bite it this year that is..

Safale4 in the RIS?

Been there, done that..'94, '95. We don't play this year..so maybe meet at Big10 championship?? If all other west teams bite it this year that is..

Safale4 in the RIS?

Wyeast 1028 London Ale a bit more attenuation than my favorite English strain which is WyEast 1968 London ESB

I have a very serious addiction and I need an intervention badly.
View attachment 292029
I'm up to 1 1/2 pounds per week.

Mother floccer. How big of an ulcer do you have on your lip? I dipped skol for 15 yrs and hardly noticed any ill affects to my mouth till the last few months. One week trying to quit switched to seeds and it wrecked my mouth. I ended up going cold turkey on all the above. Beer, and booze are my only vices now.

Mother floccer. How big of an ulcer do you have on your lip? I dipped skol for 15 yrs and hardly noticed any ill affects to my mouth till the last few months. One week trying to quit switched to seeds and it wrecked my mouth. I ended up going cold turkey on all the above. Beer, and booze are my only vices now.

I used to dip and switched to seeds for "health reasons" I can honestly say my switch to sunflower seeds has been worse for my mouth. Yes I could have just quit but I'm weak I needed a substitute.

I used to dip and switched to seeds for "health reasons" I can honestly say my switch to sunflower seeds has been worse for my mouth. Yes I could have just quit but I'm weak I needed a substitute.

I used to smoke as well but 20 years ago I quit because I didnt want my teeth to yellow. I picked up a coffee drinking habit as a replacement for nicotine and my teeth require constant whitening as a result. The moral of this story keep on dipping and smoking it's better for you.

Latest posts

Back