What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably why they still have them:rolleyes:

Honestly, it's not even two bucks more than I paid for the one I got at the release and cheaper than a lot of places that are sold out now. I know it is high, but the place in my town that charged 19.99 each still sold out in a week. Going by their other prices, I think it was just this stores normal markup. sNPA was 11.99 a six pack and ZD was 3.99 a bottle. Location location!

Honestly, it's not even two bucks more than I paid for the one I got at the release and cheaper than a lot of places that are sold out now. I know it is high, but the place in my town that charged 19.99 each still sold out in a week. Going by their other prices, I think it was just this stores normal markup. sNPA was 11.99 a six pack and ZD was 3.99 a bottle. Location location!

They know it's fairly normal to get SNPA for 13.99 a 12 pack, I bet. That's wacky.

I mean the while root beer thing gets old after 1 or 2. It's good, but who wants to drink 6 root beers in a row?

Sitting on this barleywine for over a year when I realized I was in the mood for a barleywine and a salami/American cheese sandwich
[EDIT: picture]
ynHbt5I.jpg

Jon and duff, I can get you guys. Not going to make it back to that side of town for a couple hours but can get the two of you even if I strike out on more. Round two of beer purchasing was just as expensive as round one. But I scored the bomb.

Jon, 1977, and duff, I can get you guys. Not going to make it back to that side of town for a couple hours but can get the two of you even if I strike out on more. Round two of beer purchasing was just as expensive as round one. But I scored the bomb.

Ftfy.

Btw, I picked up SNPA for $13.48/12. Woop woop.

Ftfy.

Btw, I picked up SNPA for $13.48/12. Woop woop.

Lol, I looked. 15.99 at my second beer stop. I really think it is a good measure of how expensive a store you are at. Cheapest I have seen it is 14.63, at the grocery store around the corner from my house every other week.

I have about six hours till my first beer of the day...tomorrow rather... It is going to be the best beer ever no matter what it is. Too damned hot to be running around a city in a car with no ac.

Latest posts

Back