What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting in the dark at work. Dreading when the power comes back on. You dont even want to know how many calls we are going to get wiyh people whose computers are 'broken' because they are not on.

Just tell them to turn it off then turn it back on again.... oh, wait a second...

Sitting in the dark at work. Dreading when the power comes back on. You dont even want to know how many calls we are going to get wiyh people whose computers are 'broken' because they are not on.

The devious ones will make sure that the power outage resulted in a surge that "fried"
their computer.

Edit: Having water now that my day of endless meetings is winding down.

The devious ones will make sure that the power outage resulted in a surge that "fried"
their computer.

Edit: Having water now that my day of endless meetings is winding down.

People still do that? I remember a co-worker doing that until they got the laptop they wanted. Then they were fired for working from home without permission.

People still do that? I remember a co-worker doing that until they got the laptop they wanted. Then they were fired for working from home without permission.

There are unfortunately. I was talking to someone in the hardware support group last week and he said there are a couple of people in the building (he wouldn't name names) that never went more than 3 weeks without having their laptop in for work.

I lol'ed! I did though. Seriously, I made a huge mistake. I actually feel gross. Now I'm not even remotely close to thin, but I still think I eat fairly well most of the time and I certainly don't over-indulge on that crap at lunch. Yuck.

Water.

I hit taco bell also. Always regret it but still go back

I had fried pickles, fried jalapeños, fried peppers of unknown name, and buffalo chicken bites for lunch. There is no debate about whether I made a mistake...

I lol'ed! I did though. Seriously, I made a huge mistake. I actually feel gross. Now I'm not even remotely close to thin, but I still think I eat fairly well most of the time and I certainly don't over-indulge on that crap at lunch. Yuck.

Water.

I've eaten an entire bag of Reese's pieces Easter eggs on the train. Different route, same destination.

There are unfortunately. I was talking to someone in the hardware support group last week and he said there are a couple of people in the building (he wouldn't name names) that never went more than 3 weeks without having their laptop in for work.
What a bunch of hat wearing asses.
This is so good when it's hot out
View attachment 269510
I couldn't agree more. I bought one to be funny and loved it.

I just hung some hooks to hang my baseball hats up downstairs. Turns out 10 hooks wasn't enough. It also turns out I have an awful lot of hats for a girl. I don't even wear them every day. There's no reason to tell you all that, obviously.

What a bunch of hat wearing asses.

I couldn't agree more. I bought one to be funny and loved it.

I just hung some hooks to hang my baseball hats up downstairs. Turns out 10 hooks wasn't enough. It also turns out I have an awful lot of hats for a girl. I don't even wear them every day. There's no reason to tell you all that, obviously.

I'm a guy who has "nice" caps and "work" caps. Usually keep 2 nice, and like 8 in varying states of sweatstain, then toss 'em.

Latest posts

Back