What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another. Recycled pic because I can.

20150405_120501.jpg

Had another pull of Mr Cheeks while taking my family into the woods. They wanted to sight-see. city folks lmao

Another lagunitas maximus...

My shirron plate chiller was working great for the first 2 gallons but then I had all sorts of problems... I think it's related to my pickup in the kettle, but the chiller might have been plugged up with hops (pellet). Any recommendations /people who have had similar problems? Do any other chillers have larger spacing between plates to reduce this problem? I think it's primarily my pickup, because at times it slows down out stops working. Anyhow, had to dump the rest into the primary with a funnel, letting it chill in the keezer before I pitch the yeast starter. Crap, that was long-winded... Time for another beer :mug:

2 1/2 hours. Unless it is Easter and the interstate is moving at 90 miles an hour then it happens much quicker

According to mapquest it's just over 3 hours for me. I only live 30 minutes from the Indiana state line. 30 minutes west to Indiana 30 minutes north to Michigan.

Just my very first Founders Pale Ale it was preceded by my first Orvel Trappist Ale. Founders is the real deal! Orvel was good but...

Latest posts

Back