What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought something called "Swamp Ape" (DIPA). Letting it chill right now. Anyone ever have this stuff? I was feeling adventurous.

EDIT: Gets low ratings on ratebeer but I put next to zero consideration into that. Also got Jai Alai (canned 3/31/15), so I know I'm good.

I had it on draft a couple years ago. It was drinkable, but not the best DIPA I've ever had. I think I rated it 3.5 caps, but I had been on a boat with the best option being Yuengling for 5 days prior.

Tried to find some of this in Tampa a couple weeks ago, but struck out. Glad some found me.

Finally got my hands on some, this beer's amazing.

20150404_153251.jpg

Are you really drinking beer you had to buy right now. The fellowship of the BIF failed.

I love hanging out at my sisters house. View attachment 268872

I actually didn't buy it - Spring House gave it to me due to a screw up on their part. And I have to clear out IPAs before moving onto others. And I have been drinking them!

Latest posts

Back