What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulled apart in my hands while I was washing it. I'm an Incredibly naturally powerful man always have been.
or it was just a sissy cup. it looked pretty sissy to me.

Sorry. I'm tthe most self-effacing guy you'll ever meet. I don't take myself that seriously which is why openly share my shortcomings so often on here. Somethings however off-limits my wife my children my career. Everything else is fair game
I agree on wife/kids/family, but jobs/career is still fair game in my book.:pipe:

Nothing a little JB Weld can't fix.
Water

When your fanatical about something people tend to use that fanaticism as an easy way to give gifts for birthdays, Christmas, Father's Day etc. I have been an Ohio State fan and a fan of Marvel comics for four decades so I have an endless supply of all things related to those two things including numerous coffee cups. Therefore I threw it in the garbage lol. Plus I'm lazy.

Coffee time. Probably go for a jog this morning, then I'll try and convince the wife to goto the LHBS for grain and yeast.

Holy schlit! Its bigger than i remember

Don't let the burger win! You can do it.

Drinking water for now dinner and beer bar later. They currently have the water shut off and are working on the sprinkler system. I was so glad I was not taking a shower at that time.

I hope you enjoy it. I'm not particularly fond of quiche. So, to me, that looks like my childhood when I'd go to Nana's for dinner and she'd make quiche. As if be still sitting at the table after everyone's been done and cleaned the kitchen. And I'd be pushing around cold quiche on my plate. Ugh.

Every time I see the word quiche I see quickie instead. That post really disturbed me until I re-read it.

Finally got around to bottling a cider I made early last Fall. It bulk aged for months and then was transferred to the beer fridge when the 1/2 gallon carboys started to carb. I needed the space in the fridge; therefore, bottling! Added some honey to backsweeten a little. About 13-1/2 % ABV...wee! Having a sample, now.

IMG_20150321_135835284.jpg

Sour Tripel sounds good with that de bom maybe

I'm not sure ill use that yeast again. I even added a lambic slurry a few months back when i sampled it and the lacto is still extremely too pronounced. No balance at all.

This, however, turned out great! RU55 clone. I'm going to have to bottle this sooner than i wanted to but its fantastic already so it may not suffer much. Thanks for the recipe! :mug:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426964750.328458.jpg

Latest posts

Back