What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boulevard Single Wide IPA.

Just not feeling it tonight. Maybe it is the snow outside...after it was 70 on Saturday.

Stout season is back!

Went out for dinner and had some good stuff. Lemon Drop Space Cake, Founder's Imperial Stout, two fingers of Low Gap as a companion to the stout, and a Founder's Imperial Stout float for dessert. Now having a Summit Frost Line Rye I got in a trade.

CameraZOOM-20150318192716674.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150318193904461.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150318195105230.jpg

CameraZOOM-20150318204132072.jpg

_DSC4155.jpg

Kawffie. Floccin' kids on break and staying up all night. SWMBO barking at me and taking their side. I will be napping later.

Same to you! I scored National the first time around (didn't expect that but I'll definitely take it), so I'm trying to rack up the points as quickly as I can. Assuming the written goes as well, should be able to hit National by this time next year.

I'm only a half point away from having enough points (I've been judging a lot over the past year), so I just need to schedule it. Only missed it by a few points first time out (75), but that exam was a disaster all around.

Water while waiting for coffee to brew.

Coffee and putting the final touches on my bracket.... My bracket is rough lookin

This is the least amount of college basketball that I have watched in a season since I was about 8 years old and my dad first introduced me to the brackets. My bracket is way too safe because I do not know enough about the teams to know who is really overseeded or underseeded.

Been up since 4:30 am, no need to be, just up. Finally gave in and started working at 6 am. Ah the life.

Coffee and had a sip of my lemon drop SMaSH. I'm VERY unsure about it. I truly think I got that tobacco taste that was mentioned in the description. This is absolutely not what others are getting and I'm wondering if it is because I used it as both a bittering and aroma hop. :( Will force carb and bring to others to see if it's just my stupid taste buds.

I'm hydrating for six weeks in preparation for Easter.

Six more weeks huh? That sucks. I was happy with the Hammer of Glory seeing it's shadow on ground hog day, forecasting another six weeks of stout season. Six more weeks without beer, I think the wrote about that in the book of Revelations. Something like the forth seal being broken, and all the glassware being dry with dust from being unfulfilled.

I cut back on drinking 6 weeks ago when I started going to the gym regularly. I drink 1-4 a week, most of the time it is 2. I am trying to get back in the shape I was in fresh out of MCRD.

Pounding the water. If someone wants to test my willpower, send me some good beer and see if I can stay true to the limit.:D

Back