What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Also the dog likes to pony up to the bar. In my lap. Got myself a drinkin' buddy!:D

IMG_2657.JPG

I am not on the same team as either of the people in that pic. I love America. America is my team.

Also on my team is anyone with a bourbon aged stout and an extra glass.

Water. Need to go to bed. My job sucks. Goodnight hbt.

I got the beer and glass get over to Michigan and will drink!

That's not swill at all. Honestly, I forgot to take a pic of it. They blew the keg of CBS in less than 30 minutes. I was after the Mosaic Promise since that was the one I didn't have yet. Made sure to get right back in line for Backwoods, though. Looking forward to the KBS 2015 release in a couple weeks (since we're not in MI and they got a 2 week jump).

Yeah it's great. As good if not better as KBS especially with a little age on it. I never realized how much I sit around the house and drink. Momma onetoe is in town spent all day runnin around town might as well make the first beer of the day count.

I am not on the same team as either of the people in that pic. I love America. America is my team.

Also on my team is anyone with a bourbon aged stout and an extra glass.

Water. Need to go to bed. My job sucks. Goodnight hbt.

I am your team! never forget tyhat I shall win the Beer Olympics. just as long as @Remmy isn't there. that marther floccer got game. just like my grandma.

Looks like a german shorthair pointer. Those are amazing dogs, one of the smartest breeds I've ever encountered.

She is. Her name is Miramar but she goes by Miri. She's TOO smart. She's stubborn like my fiancee. Here's another shot of her.

For everyone else who thought this was only a dog post, I'm not only drinking beer, I'm drinking beer AND balancing dogs.

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2658.JPG

Yeah it's great. As good if not better as KBS especially with a little age on it. I never realized how much I sit around the house and drink. Momma onetoe is in town spent all day runnin around town might as well make the first beer of the day count.

Backwoods is much better fresh, IMO. I saved one for a year to see how it was with some age and I was highly disappointed. But, it's ridiculous fresh. KBS, on the other hand, needs time to smooth out the hot, boozy, rough edges. I still think Backwoods Bastard one ups it though. Speaking of, I need to put a few in the fridge. Haven't had one in a while.

I failed in my attempt to finish the GB growler last night so I'm doing it now after being out all afternoon/night drinking beers that I didn't post with my buddies.

Surly cinicale=meh, old guardian/ extra hoppy= not really more impressed then the ol old guardian, centennial ipa= a good standby good ipa, surly bender= ehh, ok brown ale. Have the coffee bender and hells to try, but thanks for comin to IA Surly!Not going to be a goto for me, and not worth the 6 year wait, ****. Decent though, but disappointed. Bring on the Abrasive someday damnit.

Meh. Bottle says Best By 6/26/15 so I know it's pretty fresh. Very little hop flavor or aroma, decent bitterness, very malty. Not what I imagine when I go to drink a DIPA. It's not even a very good beer in general even not considering the lack of anything that identifies it as a DIPA.

_DSC4145.jpg

Coffee time. Stupid work. Oh well, I had one day off and I will see a 65 hour paycheck next Friday. It would be worse.

Back