What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. There's a Lent joke here somewhere but I can't find it right now...

:D

Also picked up a Black Albert while I was there.

Did you see my response on the

Not sure anybody else is still following that thread.

@mcbaumannerb
@beermeduffman
@initybrew
@ivegot2legs

Dude, you were 5min from my house and didn't even invite me for a root beer? You're dead to me.

Yeah I saw it. I'd rather share that bottle, so I'll hold out hope. Hope that my whale doesn't turn into soy sauce :)

Happy Hour take 3? or 4? Yes.

IMG_2651.jpg

Dude, you were 5min from my house and didn't even invite me for a root beer? You're dead to me.

Yeah I saw it. I'd rather share that bottle, so I'll hold out hope. Hope that my whale doesn't turn into soy sauce :)

Kinda a last min decision. Plus I don't recall seeing root beer on the menu. Sorry dude.

5 mins though? ****.

"Little known" fact: Sundays are excluded from Lent. Also, people in these parts look forward to Lent because seafood.

Drinking my other bottle of Grand Reserve or not since I didn't post a pic.

Comon Toby! show us the damn beer! WTF does a Grand Reserve look like?:mug:

Edit: ****. He already did. Now, I'm gonna go sit in front of the mirror and eat twinkies and cry for a while.

View attachment 263636i feel like I'm drinking swill after all the work @allenh, and @toby put in today.

That's not swill at all. Honestly, I forgot to take a pic of it. They blew the keg of CBS in less than 30 minutes. I was after the Mosaic Promise since that was the one I didn't have yet. Made sure to get right back in line for Backwoods, though. Looking forward to the KBS 2015 release in a couple weeks (since we're not in MI and they got a 2 week jump).

Citra was $5/oz at my shop today. No way man. I can't afford that nonsense.

Wow. Do they at least use keg lube, or just shove it right in?

no joke, son! I can sypathise. I lived about 1/2 hour from Gillette. some shizzle gets expensive. I didn't pay half that for my Citra. mayhaps we can work something out for some Citra.

That's not swill at all. Honestly, I forgot to take a pic of it. They blew the keg of CBS in less than 30 minutes. I was after the Mosaic Promise since that was the one I didn't have yet. Made sure to get right back in line for Backwoods, though. Looking forward to the KBS 2015 release in a couple weeks (since we're not in MI and they got a 2 week jump).

CBS kbs and blushing monk!

View attachment 1426386146590.jpg

Latest posts

Back