What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Brown Porter.

20150309_214628[1].jpg

Damn straight I am!

Lol, I haven't even had that many today. Just tired.

Tome change sucks for kids. Youngest up until 1:45, oldest up at 5:10. Fml.

In your defense, it was something funny I heard about beer! :p :D

Cherry wheat. It's pretty damn clear so I'm guessing it will kick soon.

What are you entering?

Hey, did you ever get the scoresheets from Homebrew Alley?

The IIPA I've been posting recently, Say Hello To My Little Friend, my Imperial Flanders Red, and a Belgian Tripel I brewed for my friend.

Yeah, I got them last week, IIRC. Didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but got some good feedback. My Imperial Flanders Red got a better score (36) as a specialty than as a regular Flanders red (29), though one of the judges in the specialty category said he would have scored it 40+ in the regular Flanders category, so I don't know what to think, haha! I entered it as a regular Flanders red for NHC, so we'll see. Did you get your sheets back?

Maybe my nightcap?

_DSC4107.jpg

So, the SoS was clearly not my nightcap. This is not very good to me. Very strong black licorice flavor and I HATE black licorice. I can't allow this to be my nightcap.

_DSC4110.jpg

The IIPA I've been posting recently, Say Hello To My Little Friend, my Imperial Flanders Red, and a Belgian Tripel I brewed for my friend.

Yeah, I got them last week, IIRC. Didn't do as well as I'd hoped, but got some good feedback. My Imperial Flanders Red got a better score (36) as a specialty than as a regular Flanders red (29), though one of the judges in the specialty category said he would have scored it 40+ in the regular Flanders category, so I don't know what to think, haha! I entered it as a regular Flanders red for NHC, so we'll see. Did you get your sheets back?

Maybe my nightcap?

Haven't seen anything back yet. Just wondering if others had gotten them. Good luck at NHC.

Entered two in the Hudson Valley comp, judging this weekend. Same porter from Homebrew Alley and my Brett Saison (in the standard saison category, didn't mention Brett). It's more fruity than funky, but we'll see how it goes.

My NHC entries were hand delivered by a clubmate over the weekend. Hoping i can break the all-mini-BOS-but-no-placeme nt cycle that happens every year.

Drinking water. In bed. Then going to sleep.

Mine have already been received, sorted, and if I didn't know the organizer was messing with me 'dropped'.

2 x

Nightcap after packing a couple of Facebook trades. One more to pack tomorrow.

I'm usually cutting my entries close since I almost always have at least one beer that I enter before I've even brewed it. According to UPS, though, my box will get there in time.

Water. Tryin to clear up a nasty sinus infection. My head feels like its gonna explode. I'm pretty jealous of all you floccers postin photos of your beers :/

Coffee...don't even feel like floccin with the spelling. Middle child turns teen tomorrow...as if she weren't acting 17 already.

Latest posts

Back