What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crazy cold here. It seems we've had colder winters, but I've lived in this house for 12 years and cannot ever remember a winter in which my basement felt cold. It is crazy cold down there right now.

yeah mich is in a deep freeze right now.

Believe it or not I would trade having to run my ac already with some freezing temps. I grew up in Montana and Oregon skiing and snowboarding and now I'm stuck in the damn desert. I miss the cold sometimes but 120f summers have me freezing to death when it's below 50 anymore.

Had a Mexican Coke with Sailor Jerry followed by the hydro sample of my funky IPA fermenting with WLP644 I have named Mo Bretta. 1.060 down to 1.015 in 5 days ain't bad. Hopefully it drops some more soon so I can add my dry hops and bottle. Now I'm putting an Old Chub in my face hole and I'm not the least bit ashamed 😜

Believe it or not I would trade having to run my ac already with some freezing temps. I grew up in Montana and Oregon skiing and snowboarding and now I'm stuck in the damn desert. I miss the cold sometimes but 120f summers have me freezing to death when it's below 50 anymore.

Had a Mexican Coke with Sailor Jerry followed by the hydro sample of my funky IPA fermenting with WLP644 I have named Mo Bretta. 1.060 down to 1.015 in 5 days ain't bad. Hopefully it drops some more soon so I can add my dry hops and bottle. Now I'm putting an Old Chub in my face hole and I'm not the least bit ashamed 😜

and I would trade you in a heartbeat!

on the kwaphey.

Thanks again for the extras @Hello

This one is pretty good, and it's probably the coolest beer can I've ever seen. Love the matte black finish. View attachment 256047

They do have cool packaging. I find that one to be pretty damn solid for a new brewery. :)

Coffee & water. Can't sleep so I started work early...6 meetings stacks my morning...boo. I did clean a keg and will rack my fresh squeezed IPA to it. I hope it's close to the original!

I can tell there's a joke in there somewhere, but I just can't find it. Apparently my sarcasm meter is broken tonight.

I think it's a comment on your photos. Only the beer is in focus and everything else is blurred. I assume it's a filter or camera app effect. I never realized there were so many photo critics in the alchy thread. ;)

Water.

I think it's a comment on your photos. Only the beer is in focus and everything else is blurred. I assume it's a filter or camera app effect. I never realized there were so many photo critics in the alchy thread. ;)

Water.

haha I think @chefrex was the guy who was able to read the dog sitting note on the counter when @finsfan posted a beer the other night. @nukebrewer uses an actual DSLR to take his beer photos, IIRC. That's why his photos are always so nice regardless of where he is situated. Creamy bokeh...yummmmm. The joke in all of that was probably the bokeh omits the possibility of us drunks scanning the background for interesting crap, like dog sitting notes. ;)

The end.

Water.

Apparently the beer gods thought, "Dans having way too good a week, let's drop a **** bomb on him"

I mean,why else would my truck breakdown in -18 deg windchill on way to work? Over an hour wait for tow truck.

Cold as funk.

Apparently the beer gods thought, "Dans having way too good a week, let's drop a **** bomb on him"

I mean,why else would my truck breakdown in -18 deg windchill on way to work? Over an hour wait for tow truck.

Cold as funk.

That sucks. But weren't you waiting until that truck gave out to get a new one? Maybe it's a sign. A cold, cold sign.

Office coffee. Walked out of my building and the cold almost knocked the wind out of me.

Coffee.

CADjockey, that would be horrible, as I do not keep proper winter clothes in my jeep when I am just driving to and from work. I would have froze by ass off this morning if I had to walk any distance.

Coffee.

CADjockey, that would be horrible, as I do not keep proper winter clothes in my jeep when I am just driving to and from work. I would have froze by ass off this morning if I had to walk any distance.

Luckily, you have a Jeep. You dont have to worry about it breaking down, or getting stuck, anywhere. :D

Had orange juice at dad's breakfast at the elementary school. Trying to wait a minute till I start drinking. Don't really know what I am waiting for. Filling growlers if homebrew and heading to a friends to stare at cars later, the what are you drinking now photos will be multi million dollar shots later today.

Coffee. My entire staff of 2 is out today, so this coffee has wheels. Post office run, mail run to corporate, running buckets of fruit between 2 facilities.

I did this by myself for 2 months, I can do it for a day.

No beer til Sunday though, church camp starting tonight. Woo.

Coffee. My entire staff of 2 is out today, so this coffee has wheels. Post office run, mail run to corporate, running buckets of fruit between 2 facilities.

I did this by myself for 2 months, I can do it for a day.

No beer til Sunday though, church camp starting tonight. Woo.

I am alone at the office today, too. Schools are out for mid-winter break and I am the only person who didn't plan a little trip for the long weekend. I'm bugging out at noon or so, though.

More coffee.

I am alone at the office today, too. Schools are out for mid-winter break and I am the only person who didn't plan a little trip for the long weekend. I'm bugging out at noon or so, though.

More coffee.

Oh, I'm not alone. Still 150 peeps, at least 50 of em will need me for some reason today.

@TheCADJockey sucks man. :( Time for a new truck. Unless you're in process of buying a home, then hold off.

Protein shake.

Don't tell me how to live my life!!! lol..

Oh yea. Still waiting for tow truck. If it was any day other than friday I'd go on a rampage.

Finally got a coffee. Was full of grounds. When it rains, it pours.

Just trying to help with your commute... what traffic jam? Cars are for driving over.

438514d1240789543-massive-moab-toyota-trip-pic-thread-trailgear-props-dscf5836.jpg

Latest posts

Back