What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 242988
Gonna be a hell of a cup of coffee tomorrow morning
View attachment 242990

This forum has started me on roasting my own coffee, damn I hate this place sometimes:D, and now I can't drink crap!
Need to roast more over the weekend after dumping a 1/4 pound in a breakfast stout last night.
@SupervisingChildren 's Peanut butter porter, nicely done!:rockin:

Attachments

• IMG_5415.jpg
    IMG_5415.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 72
This forum has started me on roasting my own coffee, damn I hate this place sometimes:D, and now I can't drink crap!
Need to roast more over the weekend after dumping a 1/4 pound in a breakfast stout last night.

I started roasting a little over a year ago. I can't drink coffee anywhere but home or a local joint called Savaya.

You doubt I'm watching it right now? Or the number of times I claim I have previously watched it? ;)

Oh doubt has nothing to do w it.

I trust you if you say you're watching it now.

The rest is bull**** though.

Unless you're 184.55 years old and have spent every minute watching it.

Ok so yeah I do doubt you're 184.55 years old and have spent every minute watching it.

Oh doubt has nothing to do w it.

I trust you if you say you're watching it now.

The rest is bull**** though.

Unless you're 184.55 years old and have spent every minute watching it.

Ok so yeah I do doubt you're 184.55 years old and have spent every minute watching it.

Actually I turn 185 in two weeks. Suck on that mr know it all!

Nightcap. And no, not a @Remmy nightcap, a real nightcap. Speaking of which, has he reported in recently? Should we dispatch a search party? I'm sure the NSA has some gizmo that could trace the ethanol vapor trail. :D
View attachment 243001

Finding @Remmy is kind of like finding Never Never Land. But instead following the brightest star, all you have to do is hop on the Night Train and ride it until he shows up.

Nightcap. And no, not a @Remmy nightcap, a real nightcap. Speaking of which, has he reported in recently? Should we dispatch a search party? I'm sure the NSA has some gizmo that could trace the ethanol vapor trail. :D
View attachment 243001

No Remmy's sightings in a couple hours.

How is the Butte 26 drinking now? I got one in the cellar.

Also, can't wait to get my yopener - if only the usps can figure out where I live...

Second pour of rye hatter
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419049945.658787.jpg

No Remmy's sightings in a couple hours.

How is the Butte 26 drinking now? I got one in the cellar.

Also, can't wait to get my yopener - if only the usps can figure out where I live...

Second pour of rye hatter
View attachment 243005

Sticky sweet to my taste. I'll leave my others alone for a while.

Had to work an evening shift. 184 post behind.

I need a case of beer to help me catch up.

FTFY

Fixed the newel post!

Drinking one of my Dry Irish Stouts. So tasty.
Got a Rocky Patel cigar and Thievery Corporation on the hi-fi.

Glad to hear you approve! I need to throw one in the fridge for one of these nights.

I usually throw banana bread beer in whatever glass I'm using for the night since I'm lazy and don't want to wash dishes. Usually a pint glass.

Having a pint of my mixed fruit blonde after taking care of some homebrew stuff.

@Remmy is MIA
@wobrien is going to wake up w a headache
@WesleyS exaggerated
@onetoedogbrewery is still taking creepy pics of bartenders
@coldcrash needs another beer

I'm glad we are getting cliff note updates now for those of us who've been working. You drunks have been busy. I'll try and catch up, but don't think it will happen. Starting off with a lost forty pale ale. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419054600.212485.jpg

Latest posts

Back