What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking an Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. Watching the Eagles, hopefully they keep this up. I'll bust out a couple of treats later tonight. :)

Sent from the Bat Cave

Sierra Nevada harvest wet hop IPA. So good. Bring on the turkey. Happy thanksgiving to all of the crazy, drunken home brewers out there! Cheers!

HB Hefe dry hopped with Cascade. I just checked on my porter in primary, turns out I accidentally set the temperature controller to 55*F instead of 65*F! Whoops! Guess it will be a bit cleaner than expected. It's two days in and I was wondering why fermentation seemed to take long to start.

A little Herradura Anejo Tequila on the rocks while I finished preparing dinner. (Others were having margaritas...no floccin time for that chit!) On to Hi-Nelson Saison in a couple of minutes. Oops...none chilled...coffee porter, instead.

1417136094134-150016928.jpg

My never ending keg of peppercorn saison
View attachment 238548

In my house, once it starts looking clear and hitting its peak,
that means it's about to kick.

View attachment 238561

This is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's definitely a good beer, especially fresh.

Home and hanging out with SWMBO. Kids are having another sleepover at their grandparent's house, so I get to enjoy an Enjoy by. Kicked the growler of local stuff earlier at the party.

Attachments

• 1417139550493.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 74
Started with whiskey sours earlier while still getting food ready, then some excellent chianti with the feast. Then I've had this with dessert and cards. All great but I have only one more beer left. :( Hopefully I can find some BCBS out here in BFE!
View attachment 238577
View attachment 238579
View attachment 238580
View attachment 238581

Supposedly the shipments to my local stores are delayed until Saturday or Monday due to last week's blizzard. I definitely want to get myself a bunch of this year's if possible.

Back