What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spilled half of my cup of Slightly Stoopid.

Life's good, though. This is how I cold crash on the screened-in porch.

Little truck to hold the towel around the carboy. I'm all set, bitches.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1412728937.519776.jpg

Having my strawberry blonde after hooking it up to the beer line after a week cold and on the gas. Got home from the airport, chugged this dirt wolf, then ran to see my son play hockey.

1412728939043.jpg

This is unlike any bA stout I've ever had. Thick full mouthfeel with a sweet bourbon barrel to it. Incredible. View attachment 228171

You're drinking some good stuff tonight. I hope i can snag a bottle of that. Im going to restart cellar fridays. Need to drink down my cellar a bit.. its not a bad thing lol

My Costa Kona Mocha Latte Stout...haven't had one of these in awhile. After I poured a glass of head, I managed to get it drinkable with a little time and slow pouring. The aroma is still nice and the flavor is still providing a nice balance of coffee and chocolate, but there's not a lot of stout/beer character there. I like it...far from being a drain pour...but it's missing something. I know stouts aren't supposed to be hop forward...needs someone with more experience to tell me. It was partial steep/extract brew. Maybe I need to do a all grain version, but I need some direction on what to tweak. Anyway, I'll still drink what I have left!

DSC05888.jpg

HB strawberry saison, needs more carb but is drinkable as is.. only problem is I need to empty a chiook IPA keg before this one... so time to get to drinkin!

I did around 2# of farmers market strawberries in secondary , frozen for a couple hours... judging by the taste I could've gone with 3.5-4 lbs no prob for more flavor.

Smooth, some saison nose and flavor but a little bit of strawberry in the aftertaste.

and listening to some 80s duran duran for nostalgia purposes. John Taylor is a beast on bass.

20141007_193057.jpg

Had a Red Ale (honestly forgot the brewer) with dinner, then a ****ty Irish coffee. Went down to McGurks here in St Louis, had a couple REAL Irish coffees and a Guinness, then hit up the store for some brew since I don't have any homework tonight!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Home Brew mobile app

1412736724469.jpg

A few Yeunglings. I'm not one of the people who went ape **** over Yeungling coming to CT, but I enjoy it every now and again. At $7 a sixer it's hard to complain when it has tons more flavor than BMC.

CameraZOOM-20141007222053303.jpg

Coff.

Felt like I had a mini-hangover when I woke up during my sleep. Laying off of the beer today. Body needs rest.

Coffee. Somehow got to sleep at 8:30, slept like the dead. Woke at my usual 5:30, still tired. I am glad that the leftover Apfelwein that didn't fit in the keg was only enough for a taster glass and a little. I forgot how easy drinking that is, even at room temps.

You're drinking some good stuff tonight. I hope i can snag a bottle of that. Im going to restart cellar fridays. Need to drink down my cellar a bit.. its not a bad thing lol

You should make it cellar Saturday ... perfect segue into sloppy Saturday ;)

So a red moon in the morning - does that mean we have to drink red beer today? :confused:

McDonalds Pumpkin Spice Latte...not bad. I mixed it 1/2&1/2 with more coffee when I got home.

Too cloudy here to see the eclipse so I guess I'm free to drink what I want.
Coffee at the moment.

Thunder came through at 2am and I sprang out of bed ready to open fire. Put the gun away and tried to see the moon but, no chance of it through the thick clouds.

Drinking pumpkin coffee from 7-11.

Water after heavy deadlift day. Can't make this **** up!

Just had a diet Pepsi ... the internets on the train suck so I can't do a video. It's really sweet tasting. But it hides the alcohol very well. Then there is that piquant finish. I'd go on some more but I think someone just went to fetch a conductor after I did the BK double snort through the top of the bottle. Later!

*edit* - I just looked it up in BA and see it has a score of 8, but I'll give it 40 since it covers the alcohol and has that piquant finish. That said, why would anyone ever drink this ****?!

Is it made to style?

Any of you floccers still have Conan? I am out and one of my buddies (who has brewed 5-6 all-grain beers), wants to try a home brew with Conan. So, I want to make another.

Coff.

Any of you floccers still have Conan? I am out and one of my buddies (who has brewed 5-6 all-grain beers), wants to try a home brew with Conan. So, I want to make another.

Coff.

i do -

but its currently fermenting an IPA - i wont be able to wash it until mid next week - dont know how soon u need it tho

Back