What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB night here. Cider and IPA (effing infection is starting to show it's ugly head in the flavor department more).

Hooray for small batches! Great for bad batches. Sucks for the good ones.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402717023.539230.jpg
Final pour of Stone enjoy by ipa sure i'm hammered yes my vision is blurry bur I didnt quit I finished the growler 1/2 gallon of 9% ipa. Good night hbt

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Had two of my buddies Belgian beers a pale and an Abby, then after mowing I had aa star hill double ipa, then finishing up this Friday the 13th with my homebrew numbskull dark ipa
My buddies Abby he named sister Abby
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402717480.683975.jpg
double ipa
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402717579.112331.jpg
And my dark ipa
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402717613.005491.jpg

Got one growler of Stones Collective Distortion and another of the 7-04-14 enjoy by ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402720686.792700.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1402720699.746771.jpg sharing some beer with my swmbo in our new glasses

Water and coffee counting down the hrs till my shift is done. Then copious amounts of beer. I'm not a superstition man but man this has been one ****t* Friday night. Full moon, payday, and Friday the 13th = all the idiots were out in full force.

Olympia! Great hot weather beer! It's 2:11 am and 90+ in my garage

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I don't even want coffee yet...why the hell am I even awake?! Skipped the full moon craziness last night. I poured a Lancaster Milk Stout last night...drank about 1/3 of it and poured the rest down the drain. Nothing but bitter. Fell asleep on the couch. Going back there right now!

I don't even want coffee yet...why the hell am I even awake?! Skipped the full moon craziness last night. I poured a Lancaster Milk Stout last night...drank about 1/3 of it and poured the rest down the drain. Nothing but bitter. Fell asleep on the couch. Going back there right now!

Great! I haven't even touched that beer you got me. I hope it doesn't all suck.

Coffee now water. Brew day! Doing Fuzzy's Nelson saison. Hoping my second attempt at BIAB goes better.

With the benefit of hindsight I probably shouldnt have consumed that entire growler of Enjoy By IPA last night 9.4% abv after drinking a bottle of 8% saison. Drinking coffee lots of coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back