What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Nope not until tomorrow :-(

I thought you already had surgery on that paw...is this a second one? Good luck man. Hope you make it out alive...that's a long time to go without drinking!!

Coffee. Starbucks medium blend. Pure crap.

mcbaumannerb said:
So your time out there should be done before the year is out? Best of luck with the project and enjoy that time back home!

Coffee ... and relishing the fact that it is Friday! :ban:

Yeah buddy! I hope so! I got some brews I need to sample while I'm home! Specifically some from a BIF, thanks in part to you! I also have two brews that will need bottled. They've been in fermenters for 5 and 3 months. Hope the vanilla porter is still decent. That's a long time to sit on beans.

Just a pinch of Magnum between the cheek and gum will tide you over! ;)
Maybe a option :)
That's hilarious. Sorry nizz
Good thing I got one heady left ;-)
I thought you already had surgery on that paw...is this a second one? Good luck man. Hope you make it out alive...that's a long time to go without drinking!!

Coffee. Starbucks medium blend. Pure crap.

Yup second one isn't that fooooooking cool :mad: I am.

OK, back open for business.

If anyone here has a problem with anyone else, here's what you need to do (any of the following):

• Ignore the person.
  • Report the post.
  • PM me with the problem.

Here is what you will not do, unless you want this thread shuttered:

• Continue ranting here regarding a member you don't like, trust, etc.
  • Post personal data of any kind in an effort to attack another member here.

HopZillaaaaa

image-4151100336.jpg

Good thing. I was going to have a memorial for the thread if it wasn't opened soon!!

Drinking a root beer. Because.

Being Friday,my Cougar Country IPA's in the fridge are ready for the evening. This is the day My oldest son & I watch Bonanza on youtube. Being a multi-handicapped artistic type,he likes to draw various scenes. He likes to watch westerns with me like I did with pop. Only this time,I'm drinking home brew!:mug:

Ok not sure what happened between who but seemed a little early for arguing? Lol
Having a Lemon Habanero Skeeter Pee, second one.

ForumRunner_20131115_162916.jpg

TNGabe said:
This lockdown nonsense killed my likes for the day. ;) Insane. I'm happy.
Holy Hell!

I'd ask how a person could even open a 50 year old bottle of Geuze...

But you obviously had no problem with it.

Cheers!

Back