What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeeter now, having this "so called gem" next. Pretty sure its nothing more than a bomber or Mich Ultra :D

ForumRunner_20131006_204628.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Skeeter now, having this "so called gem" next. Pretty sure its nothing more than a bomber or Mich Ultra :D
Doesnt look too good, send it to me for proper disposal ;)

Now having Foothills Peoples BBL Aged Porter. Its terrible, thanks for nothing Gabe.......actually......its delicious lol . Edmund Fitzgerald is my favorite Porter. This is fighting tooth and nail to take that spot. Great flavor depth, vanilla, bourbon and nice oak finish. My first Foothills beer and I love it, thanks buddy

Edit: Not to mention awesome smooth roast. I almost wanna say Midnight Wheat
ForumRunner_20131006_211735.jpg

Another pour from the bomber. Game over, this is officially my favorite Porter, its just so deep as it warms, the chocolate really comes out to play with it warming as well. Thanks again Gabe! And yes "if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."
IMG_20131006_213141_zps6389f7fc.jpg

image-3610099986.jpg

CCB Dry-Hopped on the High Seas. It's the largest single batch they have ever canned (brewed in Puerto Rico, shipped to Tampa while they were changing out their fermenters), I never read how large the batch was, but they did say they dry-hopped it on the container ship with 168lbs of Simcoe. It's very Simcoe-y. Yum

Currently drinking a backsweetened alpfwein varient that we've nicknamed "Macinsloshed." Enough sweetness, carbonation, and cinnamon so you can't taste the extra booze from a bit too much sugar.

Just finished a wedding in which i came very close to drinking 2 gallons of SA boston lager. It is good when fresh from the tap. Surprisingly over 7 hours, i am not annihilated as much as i thought i would or should be.

SWMBO on the other hand is passed out in our hotel room after getting smashed herself. Always the lady though she held herself together until we got in the room. :Drunk:

Just finished a wedding in which i came very close to drinking 2 gallons of SA boston lager. It is good when fresh from the tap. Surprisingly over 7 hours, i am not annihilated as much as i thought i would or should be.

SWMBO on the other hand is passed out in our hotel room after getting smashed herself. Always the lady though she held herself together until we got in the room. :Drunk:

You just hold your liquor better :cheers:

Trying some Ephemere that someone recommended for me while SWMBO sips on some Spontankriek. This ephemere isn't too bad, definitely on the fruity sweet side but easy to gulp down.

ForumRunner_20131006_202637.png

Leubega said:
Trying some Ephemere that someone recommended for me while SWMBO sips on some Spontankriek. This ephemere isn't too bad, definitely on the fruity sweet side but easy to gulp down.
Love the glass that spontankriek is in!

DisturbdChemist said:
You just hold your liquor better :cheers:

Today i did. Im not that consistent. One day im invincible it seems the next im fairly easy to
Take down. :cheers:

Hope your night' went/Continue to go well.

Ok, you talked me into it. ;)
I can get a scoby fairly easy. My sister knows a lady that makes kombucha and sells it at a farmers market. I think she also sells scobys.

Thats what I need. Sure I can find a scoby. Really wanna make my own Kombucha.

Yes!!! Fiancee just called before coming home said she was craving beer, getting a six of New Holland Ichibod for her and Shorts "Mystery Box" 12 pk for me! Yaaaaayyyy!!

Well researched the interwebZ and no clue aboit this mystery box 12 pk she speaks of. Only beer she recognized was Lil Wheezy, which is a amber IPA I think

Halloween Mystery Box Shorts Brewing, Lil Wheezy Amber DIPA, ContreversiALE(Hangin Frank)IPA, Pandemonium Devils Pale Ale, and Locals Light American Light Pilsner. Awesoooome! Mmmmmmm Lil Wheezy

TNGabe said:
Ever make it in or did you OD on caffeine?

Yeah, made it down to my away from home terminal at about 13:00 yesterday. I'm headed back home in a few hours. I'm really looking forward to getting home too; I'm doing a brew day (oatmeal/vanilla/chocolate stout, aged on bourbon soaked oak chips) later...

Yes!!! Fiancee just called before coming home said she was craving beer, getting a six of New Holland Ichibod for her and Shorts "Mystery Box" 12 pk for me! Yaaaaayyyy!!
this statement, sir, is what makes you a nerd. I should know, we can smell our own.

on the coff with a cough, sore throat, and stuffed up. 2 sick kids coughing & hacking on daddy's lap, it was bound to happen. but they felt better for a while so it's well worth it.:)

Latest posts

Back