What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished one of my single hop saisons. Really enjoying it and wondering if I would notice a difference if I changed the base malt from domestic Pilsner malt to Belgian Pilsner malt.

Haha I couldn't do that. I'd have bad beer karma for life

Lol I saw that on chive!!

I didnt get it on the chive but... Chive On!

I wanted a drink today. Yummy and while packing a trade up.

ForumRunner_20130918_180629.png

Poured this while waiting for some bottles to soak in OxyClean so I can delabel them and bottle my El Dorado single hop IPA.

How is el Dorado hops? I've been wanting to make one so bad, make it a light red/pink and call it Pink Cadillac El Dorado ipa. So fun

I'm having my robust porter.

ForumRunner_20130918_193019.png

BrewinHooligan said:
Just finished one of my single hop saisons. Really enjoying it and wondering if I would notice a difference if I changed the base malt from domestic Pilsner malt to Belgian Pilsner malt.

I can't speak to what you'll notice, but I think continental pilsner is better than North American, with the exception of the floor malted 6 row I use of course. :D

chef273b said:
Now that's a can of goodness. Said I'd share a couple with folks at work but only brought back a 4 pak. Odds are slim for them.

Do you type out full PM's to me and I only get two lines?

Channel66 said:
Edit
This app is frustrating

So nice he had to post it thrice. In two different threads. But yes, I'd skip a twenty dollar beer and pay up for a membership if it meant a better app. I like when it crashes opening and needs to deleted and reinstalled.

Finishing up my BdG, waiting on the pressure canner to get to temp or the propane to run out.

So nice he had to post it thrice. In two different threads. But yes, I'd skip a twenty dollar beer and pay up for a membership if it meant a better app. I like when it crashes opening and needs to deleted and reinstalled.

Nevet had that happen. For me I can only post one picture once per session. If I want to post more (as I often do in this thread) I have to force-quit it and restart. They've been told about the issue so hopefully we'll see something. Sometime.

Finishing up my BdG, waiting on the pressure canner to get to temp or the propane to run out.

I usually host my own pictures but was too lazy tonight. I'd just like to be able to like posts within the app. And click on links and stay within the app

After a long day at work--but a good one--I stood long gazing at my beer shelf. Looking for... I don't know. Something. More.

Then I saw it

image-4017111861.jpg

Two years in bottle were time well spent. Looking forward to discovering what even more time does for its four brothers! :mug:

After a long day at work--but a good one--I stood long gazing at my beer shelf. Looking for... I don't know. Something. More.

Then I saw it

Two years in bottle were time well spent. Looking forward to discovering what even more time does for its four brothers! :mug:

What is it? All I can tell is that it looks DFH

New belgium pumpkick. Not a real deep beer but it is nice to have something with some fall flavors that is still light enough for warmer weather

A nice glass of Sack Time. Always down for Sack. :p
And an Avery Ellie's Brown. Delicious too.

Billy-Klubb said:
very sad, indeed. fortunately, I can pick more up in 1 1/2 weeks.:rockin:

Get me some. Not much of a trade, but I've got some Scoby and a few beers for ya.

Talk about complex. So glad I bought three of these. Delicious brew. Pardon hbt's need to turn all my pics.

That's still on the shelves around here. Maybe I need to pick a few bottles up. It's kind of pricey that's the only thing that has stopped me.

I guess I better get these other three shipped. I've got all (most) of the beers, just haven't been able to go get glasses. Hopefully we'll be going to AVL for my wife's b-day Saturday, or it's secondhand glasses for all!

Farmhouse pale waiting on pressure cooker to finish doing it's thing. I'm stupid excited about having canned wort for starters. :drunk: I'm also stupid excited about going all 1980s on my hops this year.

Rogue Hazeknut Ale. If u haven't tried it, you've never lived. A very well balanced beer that doesn't overdo any flavores. Very, very nice.

Back