What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JTTX80 said:
Well I'm originally from Nj but I won't take offense and no, it was never the best but for fizzy yellow beer it wasn't bad, now it is.

Oh, I meant nothing against NJ. It just so happens that where they make it now. I meant no disrespect!

tyzippers said:
Oh, I meant nothing against NJ. It just so happens that where they make it now. I meant no disrespect!

I'm just messing with ya. I live in Texas now and try to forget I'm from the armpit of America.

Grand Canyon Brewery IPA. This is really good

ForumRunner_20130830_204756.jpg

Oooooook so sittin out on my deck and was just visited by *****er cops about my "blasting music". He said your neighbors are not happy about it. So I said, are you gonna arrest me over it? He said no but I will ticket you. So I slammed my door in his face and said slip it under the door......nothing yet :ban:

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Oooooook so sittin out on my deck and was just visited by *****er cops about my "blasting music". He said your neighbors are not happy about it. So I said, are you gonna arrest me over it? He said no but I will ticket you. So I slammed my door in his face and said slip it under the door......no?thing yet :ban:

Sounds like something NUZZLE would do! Are you channeling him?

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Oooooook so sittin out on my deck and was just visited by *****er cops about my "blasting music". He said your neighbors are not happy about it. So I said, are you gonna arrest me over it? He said no but I will ticket you. So I slammed my door in his face and said slip it under the door......nothing yet :ban:

Blast this for them. It's best when listened to as loud as possible. :D
[ame]http://youtu.be/e502auOnLuA[/ame]

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Hey Allen I think I read in some thread you were askin CC brewmaster about their Horchata beer. You ever get a answer?

Yeah, he emailed me back in 10 minutes. Wayne is always tight-lipped but helpful at the same time, if that makes sense. Basically, he linked me to the same info he used to make the beer, which I thought was really cool. He always says that he doesn't want you to make his beer, but to make a beer of your own. It's basically 2 row and the Horchata spices. I haven't had the opportunity to give it a shot yet.

allenH said:
New to FL also, not bad. I prefer the BFA from Saint Somewhere, but I'm a bit of a homer.

I didn't think it was all that special either. No worries. Not one of my favorites from GI.

I just ate the rest of my daughter's bag of cheese curls. She's 6. And then I tore the bag open and licked the inside clean. I'm :drunk:

I just ate the rest of my daughter's bag of cheese curls. She's 6. And then I tore the bag open and licked the inside clean. I'm :drunk:

Nice lol. My womans gonna be mad that im drunk when she gets home because she is sick and cant drink. But hey Im makin her dinner so that counts for something right?

JTTX80 said:
Northwest, live up on Inwood north a couple miles off 249
I do alot of work on 249. I'm there atleast once a week.
I live off 59 about about 40 minutes north of downtown.

tyzippers said:

Nice. Now you just need another 120 min. ;)

Had countless pints of Stone Enjoy By at Pizza Port (Port Brewing) in Ocean Beach...now on my hotel balcony enjoying an outstanding IPA from Kern River Brewing Co.

IMG-20130830-00294.jpg

Back