What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombie Dust! Amazing taste with the Citra hops. Just did a clone that came out spectacular!

image-1416233084.jpg

He's not much closer than you are. I was going to continue bustin his berries about not going to NHC next year so I looked up where he lives. Geographic middle of freakin nowhere.

Huh... I just assumed anywhere in MN would be closer to anywhere in MI than anywhere in CT. You learn something new every day. Well, I'll have to have something that's actually from Billy's neck of the woods next.

I'm drinking coffee and crown. Finishing up a blonde Swmbo wanted to brew today. Wasn't going to say no. She always gets tired right around time to clean the tun though

My rye saison. Not enough yeast character from what I assume was from overpitching. Still really tasty and I will brew again with a few tweaks.

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. The six pack I had of this slowly grew on me over time. Cerealy/caramel sweetish malty beer kinda buttery and very bourbon forward. Kinda like it, its different in a decent way. Alomst on a level of smoked beer if you like those.

Having a Yuengling as a night cap. Kind of a sh!tty Pittsburgh sports night, so I'm gonna turn in soon. Decided to go to work tomorrow. Though, Saturday should be a good brewday!

Stone IPA, waiting for the girlfriend to get home from work. Then an Arrogant Bastards.

Haven't tried that but it sounds good. Love the Enterprise opener. Greetings from not too far south in Bear, DE. I used to live in West Grove behind the high school

Cool ... when I saw that opener I knew I had to have it!

So I just opened that beer and took a couple of sips when I discovered we had no hot water. Spent ten minutes trying to relight the pilot when I concluded the thermocouple was toast. Thank goodness Lowes was open until ten tonight! After a half hour outing to get a new one and five minutes to install, it fired right up. Now I'm to tired and sober to have another beer (long drive tomorrow.). Probably for the best anyway - I'll be punching my liver all weekend :D

Shared with a buddy tonight. Gabe, you are the man! Edith was incredible. Now I need to find out how I can get more HF.

image-1771680279.jpg

New owner of the bar "bought" me a star hill IPA. Back home now havin sh1tty beer :(. Oh well, work week over! Lets get weird!

DisturbdChemist said:
No ones drinking tonight. . Having some scotch to close the night. Heading to Austin tomorrow then San Antonio Sunday for a 4 day weekend. Woohoo!

Don't forget my glass!!!!! :D
Oh, and have fun.

My black pepper saison. This one was pretty overcarbed. All others have been ok, but it's been a while since I've had one.

Home for the next two weeks. Getting married a week from Saturday, then a quick honeymoon to Niagara Falls. Anyone know of any good breweries around there?

Another round of black coffee. Time to go to work (I hope it's not gonna be another 12 hour day, I'm too tired for that ****).

Or work from home.

I'm brewing immediately after my only meeting of the day (this morning). The weekend will begin early. :D

Drinking water. About to hit the track before breakfast.

Back