What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fuller's Bengal Lancer (that's a proper IPA to you lot ;) )

ForumRunner_20130825_194151.png

Beer'd Brewing Grove Stand DIPA. Very good chit right here. Made with Ahtanum hops, so I guess I need to try them out.

Awesome I'm rarely up that way. I'd basically have to drive to Rhode Island. :D:D Would love to try Beer'd.

Pure UBU from Purity Brewing Co down in Warwickshire. Named after a dog apparently ("Useless Bloody Urchin", seems an odd nickname for a dog...). Maris Otter with Challenger and Cascade.

ForumRunner_20130825_205306.png

mcbaumannerb said:
Coffee at the moment. Yesterday was non-stop running around and other than a couple of glasses of cab with dinner, was drink free. I will have to atone for that today :D

How was this? I just picked up a bottle to take to Cleveland next week.

It was ok, worth trying but not worth buying again. YMMV.

NIZZLE said:
If we ever trade I would like one of those hell maybe we could just do a glass trade you down?

That's a possibility, I need to get back over there in the next couple of weeks, and I will PM you.

How low did it finish? Looks good. Was that the recipe I gave you too?

OG 1.065
FG 1.006

Yup I used the shipwrecked recipe you gave me for grain bill and mash temps etc. Hops were different though. I used millennium for bittering because I have a bunch and I got some fresh motueka pellets from my LHBS and I used them for the late addition

It's going to be good :mug:

Back