What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Crushed"

20130731_21_zps93a40b1e.jpg

Man I love craft cans.

it worked freakin' great! only 2 pounds rye in a 5 gallon batch, but it's noticeable through the tropical fruit flavor & aroma.

My hoppy saison has simcoe, amarillo, and citra and it is damn tasty. I wasn't sure how the fruity hops would go with the rye so I went earthy/spicy. Looks like saison batch #3 is on deck. Maybe amarillo only cause I have a bunch.

Channel66 said:
I was going to review remmys homebrew but he's smashed and apparently making a new baby right about now. So I opted for this instead.

New photobucket account, old one was full of beer pics. :ban:

I caught this even though I am walking sideways and asked for a designated driver. Review away. I want to hear it.

I'm Too drunk to review beer right now, please play again.

I'll start with them tomorrow.

Ps. My money says it's a girl.

+2 its a girl :D. And welcome to the club Sir.. pm all of us on here your address so we can send you free beer to keep you here. Lol. I kidding but if your in my area I'll buy u a beer or 5 anytime!

LoloMT7 said:
+2 its a girl :D. And welcome to the club Sir.. pm all of us on here your address so we can send you free beer to keep you here. Lol. I kidding but if your in my area I'll buy u a beer or 5 anytime!

I already have 2 boys. Thank God. I need to get clipped. Hahahaha

Having a blue moon, in a can. Took my kids fishing today, and I figured, what the hell. We only caught a few 'gills, but they had a great time (that's all that mattered). I'm gonna keg my sour bitter tomorrow (added bret). It's gonna be very good, I think. The blonde, on the other hand, is gonna get dumped. Stupid infection...

tyzippers said:
There's a tshirt and bottle opener?!! ;)

I didn't know either.
The only thing I have from participating in this thread is a gut, slightly less healthy liver, and less money in my bank account.
;)

This guy again, it only tastes like 500 IBU's.:rolleyes: maybe 1500. The infinate lingering bitter gets the extra 1000. It gets the prize for most bitter ever though that Ive had, unless there is a record breaker out there which Im shure there is by now or has been.

ultramate.jpg

Watching MASH and drinkin my... Something. Idunno. Batch gone wrong. Tastes something like a cross between Genesee and yuengling light. Can't win em all

image-3047826274.jpg

Watched an episode of Drinking Made Easy and now I want a bacon martini and fried Oreos with some FW Parabola. I cannot make any of this happen, sadly. Can anyone help with this quest?

Had some of CBC Sgt. Pepper while doing the farmers market date night with SWMBO. Pretty damn good stuff, love that peppercorn overload on the aftertaste

Some of my own recipe banana wine. It's far to young, but still nice with some sweetening.

banana wine clear.jpg

I was too drunk on my initiation night and I can't remember. It's not a pat on the ass is it?

Close... really close.... I've said too much. :ban:

I wouldn't call it a "hand" shake. ever wonder why it's called "Supporting Member"?

coffee as I try to prepare my mind to accept the fact it's only Thursday.

half_whit said:
Watching MASH and drinkin my... Something. Idunno. Batch gone wrong. Tastes something like a cross between Genesee and yuengling light. Can't win em all

Interesting. Sound like a gruesome combo

tyzippers said:
Watched an episode of Drinking Made Easy and now I want a bacon martini and fried Oreos with some FW Parabola. I cannot make any of this happen, sadly. Can anyone help with this quest?

I drank my parabola earlier this week. I wasn't really impressed with it. Maybe I over hyped it, I don't know. It was good though.

Back