What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_ai.jpg

1988 iroc z convertible,

350 edelbrock, flowmaster American thunder true dual exhaust, otherwise it's mostly stock.

If it were a 6 cyl t top I'd agree it's a mullet machine, but this car scored me my swmbo

Don't let anybody give you **** over your ride. Not all of us have a car that goes as well with our stone-washed jean jackets.

Just playin, but that is a really clean IROC. I like it.

Haha, I get crap for it all the time, but I still haven't found someone who can grab a 100 dollar bill off the dash before I reach 4th gear. I call that game "sit back, oh you don't want to? Let me do that for you."

Who needs launch control.

Drank the last PM Berlin wheat I had in the fridge. Gotta get some more home brews in there & wash some bottles tonight. My wallet is a bit dazed & confused atm...:drunk:

Haha, I get crap for it all the time, but I still haven't found someone who can grab a 100 dollar bill off the dash before I reach 4th gear. I call that game "sit back, oh you don't want to? Let me do that for you."

I know exactly what you mean. When I punch it in my 2011 Dodge Caravan people lose their ****.

Nice how did you do? I throw a really strong game just not really one for tourneys. Having my saison before hitting the disc course to break in my new driver.

Those Stalkers are awesome. Tourney went ok. It was more of a local tourney, and its at the course I play the most. Small course on a guys hobby farm, great guy. I dont do too many tourneys, I like to play for fun but a tourney every so often gives you discs and prizes so I pick and choose. Heres what I've been throwing lately... very very overstable.

And gots the work in 30 minutes. Will be drinking after that.

ForumRunner_20130727_163815.png

I know exactly what you mean. When I punch it in my 2011 Dodge Caravan people lose their ****.

I used to like to play the other game: Kiss My Dashboard.

I had my 94 Probe tuner out this afternoon Heading west on Detroit towards Mike Bass Ford across the I90 overpass. A new SUV decided I was easy pickins & went for it. We both cut a good light,but I whole shotted them easilly. They wound up in the right turn lane & got behind me. That lil car might be 19 years old,but it's still in darn good shape. I think it needs 10 pounds or so of boost. But that's a few large.
I'm at the point where I wanna finish it & my lil brewery & get back to brewin.

HB multigrain saison.

ForumRunner_20130727_230926.png

Love it - it's not my favourite style but of all my brews I think this might objectively be the best.

They were all out of Cantillon. I could have got a slew of fantome. But I decided on this bottle of upright seven. Boy what a good choice!

image-1708744418.jpg

Stopped at an excellent English style pub ... had carrot & coconut soup (fantastic), bangers & mash with a homemade toffee pudding for dessert. To wash all that down:

Old Speckled Hen
image-3254912801.jpg

London Pride
image-3179374482.jpg

Innis & Gunn
image-3524238025.jpg

Stopped at an excellent English style pub ... had carrot & coconut soup (fantastic), bangers & mash with a homemade toffee pudding for dessert. To wash all that down:

Old Speckled Hen

London Pride

Innis & Gunn

Props... No likes on the phone app apparently.

LP is one of my all time favourites, never been a fan of OSH though. Innis & Gunn is alright.

Back