What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having one of these

ForumRunner_20130726_162917.jpg

While I unpack a successful trip to the bottle shop

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130726_163001.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130726_163001.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 75
MrNickVT said:
How far is ct from Vermont? Lol

I get to Mount Snow in about 2.5 hours when I go snowboarding there. Killington is about 3.5 hours from me, just to give you an idea.

Clints citra saison. This is an interesting brew all around. It pours a golden hay color with a strong white head. The aroma is all citra, the flavor profile is nice, you get smacked in the mouth with citra at first then you get a touch of earthy spicy yeast. A smooth mouthfeel, all together I'm not sure I could call it a saison. I kind of like gabes farmhouse ipa term from earlier today. Whatever you call it, this beer is great, I wish I had several more.

20130726_193343_HDR_Hagrid_Antonio.jpg

Remmy said:
I get to Mount Snow in about 2.5 hours when I go snowboarding there. Killington is about 3.5 hours from me, just to give you an idea.

Really? I make it to killington in a little over an hour. Ill have to make a trip out that way and we can share some good brews!!

MrNickVT said:
Really? I make it to killington in a little over an hour. Ill have to make a trip out that way and we can share some good brews!!

And when you do, bring a case of Heady to my house. I have the best barbecue in town, no joke. Smoked ribs (pork or beef), briskets, pork butts, you name it. Come through. :D

MrNickVT said:
Okay okay. We will have to set something up soon.. I'm out of work by 10 am Saturdays and have Sundays off.

I'm always here on weekends smoking barbecue and drinking beers.. Always. Seriously.

We can also go to the gym and I'll show you how to really lift some heavy ****. :D

Remmy said:
I'm always here on weekends smoking barbecue and drinking beers.. Always. Seriously.

Are you guys about finished setting up your lover's rendezvous yet?
:p

WesleyS said:
Are you guys about finished setting up your lover's rendezvous yet?
:p

Only after you and Nizzle stop spooning! #eastcoastbias

Citra / Maris Otter SMaSH

yum. perfect balance of hop and grain. perfect in the back yard with a fire

Channel66 said:
They haven't told each other what they'll be wearing yet! Who brings the flowers? My money says remms makes the first move :mug:

I think you're right. You notice he already invited him to the gym?
This is what comes next.

image-2127806528.jpg

:D

Attachments

• image-4122610452.jpg
    image-4122610452.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 96
TNGabe said:
He hasn't posted pics of the back seat on his VW yet...

That's because the last guy is still chained up back there.
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!
He lures them with promises of beer and BBQ. Then after the gym, they're never heard from again.

Back