What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2630486513.jpg

The last of my HB Coffee Brown v2. It is ridiculous how long it takes to boil off a measly 4 gallons. Started this morning at 10 EST, still boiling. It was a double mash, 2 hour boil. I'm at 6gal right now, so down 4 gallons. Pre boil OG was 15.2 brix. Trying to get to 1.110-1.130

Dude. My well pump went last night. That's over 2K I've spent in 3 days with this ****ing well water. I need any alcohol I can find. Anything wih

That sucks man. Sorry about that.

Finish the last brew after an all day brewfest. The last brew is cooling down. Need some ac

Drinking my black ipa again. This stuff is potent.

Having the bit of hard root beer that didn't fit in bottles. Tasting pretty dang good. Maybe a little more lactose next time. But weighs in at a nice 8.4% abv. I love WLP001

ForumRunner_20130714_192335.jpg

The last of my HB Coffee Brown v2. It is ridiculous how long it takes to boil off a measly 4 gallons. Started this morning at 10 EST, still boiling. It was a double mash, 2 hour boil. I'm at 6gal right now, so down 4 gallons. Pre boil OG was 15.2 brix. Trying to get to 1.110-1.130

You'd have been done awhile ago here in MT :)

I'm having a bells stout. Thanks fuzzymitten.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
My lemonade can kick your lemonades a$$ :D

What do you ferment your Skeeter Pee on? I picked up all the ingredients yesterday to make this but was thinking about just pitching some wlp001 slurry rather than buying wine yeast.

Speedway Stout, Imperial Stout by AleSmith....Lots of coffee in this one...Not bad by any means, but Stone's 2013 Release Imperial Russian Stout is still my favorite to date

IMG_20130714_194124.jpg

How did it get open? How did it find its way into your possession? ;)

Good grief, I didn't buy, open, or pour any of the horrid thing. Went to a cookout, someone brought it, saddly not as a joke. Then I started wondering just how bad it could be, so I had a sip. Now I'm wishing I'd brought the bottle home so I could shoot it.

A one gallon introductory homebrew for my cousin. A brown ale with a lil S -04 amazingly clean taste. This came out great! Surprisingly sonce we were both quite hammered and it was 2am when we started it.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I make a starter with 2 packs of EC1118. No winey aftertaste.

Thanks. I think I'll do that. Wasn't sure about the 001 but I thought I'd ask since I have so much of it.

Back