What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new and improved Wiedemann lager. I never had the original (though I've heard all sorts of horror stories), but the new version is actually a decent Bohemian pilsner.

Been a busy day, but I did stop by here,

image-3015979092.jpg

For their one year anniversary. Was jam packed so I had a Romulon (blended sour saison) which was phenomena! :mug:

image-583323800.jpg

and grabbed a 32oz growler of St. Oner, their anniversary IPA which I'll have tonight.

Then has one of my Schwarzbier

image-3884201491.jpg

while my neighbor and I bottled the wee heavy we brewed together:

image-3268374455.jpg

Tastes great already and by fall should be starting to peak. This is how a Sunday should be! :ban:

Glacier brewing flathead cherry ale on tap at the Red Robin in Missoula. This beer is awesome when on tap... so-so in the bottles

ForumRunner_20130602_145849.jpg

Not a great pic , the wife surprised me with a fondue dinner , picked this up on the way home I've herd some talk about it in here . Pretty good

image-936007187.jpg

TNGabe said:
What kind of sauce goes with abt 12?

I'm knocking out the last of my amarillo saison. Trying to finish up all the odds and ends of session batches that aren't getting any better.

I'd drink it with a sweet Asian style sauce. Like plum sauce or something

TNGabe said:
What kind of sauce goes with abt 12?

I'm knocking out the last of my amarillo saison. Trying to finish up all the odds and ends of session batches that aren't getting any better.

Hot teriyaki went pretty well with it. I'm not much for food pairing, obviously.

I'm finishing my first bottle of Rogue XS Dead Guy. I'm digging it, and finding it affords me more opportunity to get more of the AMAZING bottles in which they come. I'm up to a dozen.

Lagunitas Maximus. Must be really old or something. I get very little hops and more malt. Not what I was expecting for an IIPA, but I'm willing to give it another chance. Definitely not a fan of this particular bottle though.

Back