What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PBR=Nap Crust...just finished a O'haras Irish Red. Very tasty. I'll save the Allagash Double for another night.

started out with a Oatmeal Stout of my own creation, then a Damnation. Presently I am drinking a Lakefront Pumpkin while brewing a Punkin batch

..Stone Ruination. Good stuff.

Before that I had the last one of the 3 bottles of Chimay I got in that sampler pack. The Blue one. Wow. Smooth for all that alcohol. I'll bet that one would have been so much better aged. I liked it, btu the white was BY FAR my favorite of the 3. No contest. Ever since I had that white one, I've been trying to find a recipe similar to it so I can brew it this summer. That was outstanding.

I've been wanting to say this since I signed up here:" Who could possibly give a bless???" Now that I've said it, I feel so much better!! :)

My clone of Rogue's "Dead Guy" ale. Wish I had put more in the tap-a-draft, it's really yummy. A little maltier than the original, but very good.

Dale's Pale Ale. Kinda old and lacking in the hoppy brightness I had remembered, but a nice Munich toasty thing comes through.

Guinness Draught in a bottle. It tells you to drink straight from the bottle, but bless that. It's good, but it doesn't hold a candle against a properly poured pint.

Also starting to get a little drvck.

Jubelale!

means its hunting season...eating some duck that was quacking this morning

have some in my fridge. Jubelale that is.
Hunting is Verboten in the peoples republic of California.

would love some duck right now.
I miss home ( PNW )

drinking Hefeweizen and plotting brew weekend.

I'm having my Hoppy Ending IPA, which was preceded by a Heineken (it was a "gift"), and that was preceded by my currently nameless English IPA.

Oh, and class starts in 7 hours :)

Lindemans peach Lambic. i had half last night and put a wine stopper and removed oxygen. Today it taste allot smoother a little less carbed and not as sour. Very happy with this purchase. Tonight I will be going by Selmas I heard they have some hard to find beers there so well see what I come across. Hope to find some sculpin or Pliny but well see.

I drink allot more than I post on this thread. I should update every day.

Had as much Sam Adams I could drink last night...my dad plays in a polish/German band. So I was "VIP" which meant free beer and wine all night. I was dancing with old ladies and was up on stage taking pictures with a Sam Adams life sized poster. There having it again today but all that liquor took it's toll. On Friday I drank some old rasputant with some other hard to find beers at Selmas. Today im recovering. I'll post some pictures of my night when I get home.

Um...let's see...Sam Adams IPA, Redhook ESB, Full Sail Amber, Homebrewed brown ale and homebrewed Chinook IPA. :drunk:

Back