What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HM cider with added fajc. Missed labeling this one!
IMG_20230118_170607.jpg

HB Dunkelweizen in a 7 oz Hamm’s glass.

I thought these small glasses were promotional items, but it turns out that Hamm’s was, at one time, packaged in 7 oz bottles. We were in one of the “antique malls” in downtown Billings today and one of the booths had an empty Hamm’s cardboard case which was labeled “7 ounce bottles”. The box was made to hold 36 bottles and was in really nice condition. I didn’t buy it because it wasn’t really all that decorative and would just take up space.
426663D5-4627-4FEE-89E0-5F18D59652CF.jpeg

Otto Brothers Moose Juice clone from a kit/recipe put together by my LHBS. 2nd beer I ever brewed, found in the back of my beer closet, bottled 01/22/19. Under carbed (not surprised when I saw what a crappy job I did with my wing capper!) but pretty tasty. Lots of molasses, no off flavors. I'd drink another if I had one.
IMG_20230119_175734.jpg

A mug of some mulled wine that I bought back around Christmas. It's cold and damp here today; seemed like a good time to open it. It's too sweet to drink at room temp, but it's pretty good for sipping when heated. (if you try to take a big swallow when it's hot you'll choke on the alcohol fumes)

I'd buy it again on clearance, but wouldn't pay full price for it again.

Back