What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back at the farm. HB Bullwinkle Brown.
B65B2374-B661-4285-B2A7-2E9A1DE768EC.jpeg

Saw this beer for the first time on this thread a little while back. Found it at the ABV store in FL so picked it up. Glad I did. I'm not that familiar with the style (English pale ale) but this is tasty! Some malt, caramel, a little sweetness. Just a little carbonation... nitro, which was a surprise when I opened because I didn't see it on the can! Would definitely buy it again.
IMG_20221120_171501.jpg

IMG_20221120_171546.jpg

Trying the third in this limited series called 'Ivy', by local Zero Issue Brewing. I'm not a fan of Vanilla in most about anything, but this seems to work with the coffee/smoky overtones of the Stout. Maybe itshh the 11.5% talking (hic), baby, but I kinda like it. 😂

Ivy_Stout.jpg

Also fired back a quick sediment-filled Sorceress directly after a long afternoon of Spey casting in cold Bow River water. It was much needed! Woo!

sorceress_sour3.jpg

Wassergeist, a cream ale from a local Pismo Beach brewery, Kulturhaus. The owner/brewer brewed for years at Russian River Brewing. This is labeled as a Cream Ale, and it does have corn as part of the grain bill. But it drinks more like a Pilsner. It's good, I like it, but it's not like any cream ale that I've ever had before.
6C065E18-765C-47AC-BA60-E6C7EA14AB21.jpeg

Last edited:
8E8B90F7-D150-4BA9-ACFC-9F41D6F8EF91.jpeg
5ADA9E4D-AE8A-472C-8378-75607CCB3DE3.jpeg
30E93A82-4993-4A3F-B6AD-E0216B4C6525.jpeg
Enjoyed the Emperor Julius to start the series finale of the Walking Dead with my oldest daughter.
Then the No Pumpkin later on in the show. It’s a beer I enjoy getting every year but just one can this year late in the season.
Lastly a HB Hard Lemonade to finish out the night with the Talking Dead.

Enjoyed the Emperor Julius to start the series finale of the Walking Dead with my oldest daughter.
Then the No Pumpkin later on in the show. It’s a beer I enjoy getting every year but just one can this year late in the season.
Lastly a HB Hard Lemonade to finish out the night with the Talking Dead.
Yayyyy! Finally, no pumpkin.

Ja so this just happened... wasn't even brewing. Sigh. Ugh. My very first one....

Broken_Tube.jpg

Everyone who says they have nothing like this under their fridge and stove after sweeping can kiss my A$$.

So had to relax, breathe and have a sip. 8% Sour should do the trick. Sigh...easy does it...

8Dandy.jpg

Ja so this just happened... wasn't even brewing. Sigh. Ugh. My very first one....

View attachment 792326

Everyone who says they have nothing like this under their fridge and stove after sweeping can kiss my A$$.

So had to relax, breathe and have a sip. 8% Sour should do the trick. Sigh...easy does it...

View attachment 792327
Did someone say 11 1/2% (x2)?😉🍻

Back