What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More water. Gotta stay hydrated.
IMG_1089.jpeg

Bitburger vs Radeberger. You knew this comparison was coming. Straight-up, clean, German Pilsner.

Well how do you compare these? Identical color, identical flavor, IBU’s the same, carbonation levels the same. Same head, same lacing, these two are twins, I can’t find any differences whatsoever….! Prost times two!

IMG_4946.jpeg
IMG_4948.jpeg

Bitburger vs Radeberger. You knew this comparison was coming. Straight-up, clean, German Pilsner.

Well how do you compare these? Identical color, identical flavor, IBU’s the same, carbonation levels the same. Same head, same lacing, these two are twins, I can’t find any differences whatsoever….! Prost times two!

View attachment 827131View attachment 827132
I love Bitburger… never heard of Radeberger. Is there a bad German Pilsner?

Having a HB tropical stout while I look up local HVAC people. Our central a/c decided to stop working today. Checked all the obvious: circuit breaker, disconnect box, etc. Thermostat works, and the blower in the furnace is working. We just had the a/c unit installed in '15--can't be going toes-up yet. Hoping it's just a motor start cap or something dumb like that.

We're leaving for vacation next Tues (Driving to Alaska!), so I don't need this shiat now. And it's going to be mid 90s here this weekend.

20230816_163116.jpg

HB Irish Red Ale.
BAD4085F-DDB8-4A87-84FC-82489E1BCC37.jpeg

We‘re still harvesting peas; just started the last field about an hour ago. One of our combines is down for repairs and waiting for parts. So, I can sit in the basement and have a beer until my son calls to tell me there’s a full semi that I can go and unload.

Back