What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FA3F8D6C-9AD1-43E3-B5AD-8A1CFA5888F5.jpeg

HB Wit tester.

D2CB2A6C-45D3-48F1-89C5-94EAE3E63C57.jpeg

Let’s Prost Kolsch from green cheek. I was fortunate enough to meet and talk to Evan the owner / brewer. Pretty cool guy, told him I’ve listen to his beer and brewing podcast and shared my ideas in regards to brewing the best west coast ipas possible. He asked what I thought about his beers and told home mine where better lol.🤭

HB Amber Ale after repairing a downspout on one of the rain gutters.
F215545F-66B7-45D7-8237-3B8D2B7175B2.jpeg

This place is basically a desert, but we’ve had so much rain lately that things like rain gutters are, suddenly, important. It’s also 85°F today and about 80% humidity which is about 10° warmer and 50 or 60 points higher than what we’re used to.

HB Amber Ale after repairing a downspout on one of the rain gutters.
View attachment 823354

This place is basically a desert, but we’ve had so much rain lately that things like rain gutters are, suddenly, important. It’s also 85°F today and about 80% humidity which is about 10° warmer and 50 or 60 points higher than what we’re used to.
I hear you. Heat is no joke here. 117F Real Feel. Truly feels like the dog days of our August summer yet a bit early. Supposed to last past July 4th. 😔

Working on different water feature configurations before solidifying. These aren't working for me. Have a good plan for rev C.

Electrolytes and vodka. Think I need a new one...

PXL_20230625_232820298.jpg

View attachment 823296View attachment 823297At our destination in San Francisco & there’s cold beer in the fridge!

Curious what you think about Ft Point’s stuff. I was up there a couple months ago and I always try and drink local. Part of the benefit of traveling, and I seriously encourage everybody to do the same.

I hear you. Heat is no joke here. 117F Real Feel. Truly feels like the dog days of our August summer yet a bit early. Supposed to last past July 4th. 😔

Working on different water feature configurations before solidifying. These aren't working for me. Have a good plan for rev C.

Electrolytes and vodka. Think I need a new one...

View attachment 823361
That's an awfully large sparging system, how much do you brew at once?

Back