What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cascadian dark ale with conan yeast, oh so good. needed another week to carb and a few more days on the dry hop, it's in its prime now and headed to competition in top form.

image-3770033738.jpg

Great beer, I wish Deschutes was available in Florida. Thanks LoloMT7!

Beach weekend. Nugget Nectar last night followed by a few beers (75 min on cask plus a gruit Ancient Ale) at the DFH pub. This afternoon yuengling from a crap beach bar served at 32 degrees in a frozen glass from lines that probably haven't been cleaned in years. Washed it down with ghost chili ice cream. Heading back to DFH later tonight.

This afternoon yuengling from a crap beach bar served at 32 degrees in a frozen glass from lines that probably haven't been cleaned in years.

if we had transporter technology, I'd send you a Petite Saison, Horehound BS, or a bottle of my Port. no one should be served in such a manner.

nedvalton said:
Sipping on CCB blueberry jai alai
Must say its awesome. First time growler release and I am loving it

Where did you get that? Sounds awesome

Not the best pic, but once I get the steak on the BBQ I'll be popping this growler of Hanger 24 IIPA.

beer.jpg

I need to get me some :( but I'm trying to take care of my beer buddies first guess thats what I get for promising you guys oh well life goes on now let's drink

And yes I'm getting you some to:) just bare with me

I got one can from Ostomo. Me likey! I don't keep many empties, but it's on the wall.

image-2776602361.jpg

Strawberry rhubarb Berliner Weisse here. Not sure what's on deck. Something better than I should drink at this point

nedvalton said:
From a buddy in Tampa
They have growler Tues and release something that is usually pint only. He hooked it up. It is awesome. White oak is top notch and its better IMO

I really like the white oak, but I like the cedar (Humidor series) much better. CCB makes some awesome beers.

First brew day while drinking .... Pretty fun I must say!!

image-1139114522.jpg

On to my Sierra Nevada PA clone with some simcoe

Got a brew partner again, dog sitting

image-2303598545.jpg

Latest posts

Back