What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about this one.

image-2248877117.jpg

That's a shame. I'm sure it was a tough competition to judge.
How is the Barn Burner? I haven't tried it yet.

I'm a little pissed off right now. Though I knew this one was a little off. Idk what's wrong but I'm thinking its the hops I used. Just have to change the recipe next time.

The barn burner is a good saison. I like funky saisons but its worth trying as all things karbach.

Aprihop this is pretty tasty not really sweet like I have been hearing from others that drank it

image-2882555385.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
Wife poured it for me..so I guess she will set the tone for Belgians tonight. No arguments here!

I did not enjoy that as much as others have. I must be crazy I guess.

DisturbdChemist said:
I'm a little pissed off right now. Though I knew this one was a little off. Idk what's wrong but I'm thinking its the hops I used. Just have to change the recipe next time.

The barn burner is a good saison. I like funky saisons but its worth trying as all things karbach.

Well, I'll have to try your tripel none the less.

Having another Sierra Nevada Torpedo along with homemade turkey burgers:

544621_10151873272612178_213874906_n.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
I still have a keg of it. You'll get to try it. I'm going to see if time will heal the wounds

With that style, a little time may do wonders.

WesleyS said:
Drinking one of TNGabe's Saisons.
Not a high level of what you would consider Belgian/Saison/Farmhouse aroma from the yeast.
Nice and dry, medium-light body.
And I'm getting a minty bubblegum flavor in this.
Overall pretty good. I like it.

Gah. Sounds terrible! 32A?

Back