What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much to do right now. Awaiting the Texas/Colorado game.

View attachment 712193
Hook am Horns!
16092934467817095323644870198936.jpg

Wife had the girls over for wine. Boys had girlfriends over. Dad got alone time playing COD Cold War. Ran out of hops in the fridge. 😔

Did you ever add me? I haven't played it much after the first two or three days of releasing, but I'd hop back on to pew pew with you one night.

Really good rye for $30!
View attachment 712264

Snagged a bottle from one of the in-laws. Suegra had an unopened bottle for some reason; she doesn't drink except for about one piña colada a year. Anyways, nice score :)

OT: water because it's one a.m. send I can't seem to fall asleep.

78F50FB5-02AF-4B8B-ADCA-593D7A5BA506.jpeg
DHDHC Mylar Bags from Other Half.
Untappd’s Description:
We just had to do it, at least once. We decided to double the HDHC treatment on Mylar Bags. We aggressively dialed back the base Mylar Bags bitterness to balance it out with this unnecessary amount of hops. Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, El Dorado and Amarillo in aggressive volumes. It's like drinking a whole 6-pack of IPA from the early 2000's all at once. We had to push the limits just once to see what would happen!

Latest posts

Back