What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It caught my eye at the liquor store the other day. Hadn’t had one in about four years so grabbed a six pack along with the local Oktoberfest. Im bummed to have to work through all the local festivities going on this and next weekend, so I figured a few beers would help make up for it.

6713B368-7D3D-48B1-A364-50A5EA7F01EE.jpeg
Starting to get smacked!!

HB NEIPA. Gonna brag for a second. This beer now has a 1 in 7 chance of being brewed at Terrapin(on a smaller system) won the first round of the pro-am today. Final round is the 26th[emoji1696]View attachment 647073
That's freaking AWESOME, good luck! And we better get some lol. Or at least me later this month [emoji1787][emoji1787]

The pseudo sue and this that toppling goliath sent here for gabf are absolutely stellar. Went to party at in laws and i tasted all the spirits had glutiny (sp?) the no gluten from new belgian and a lagunitas ipa.
20191005_223637.jpeg
20191005_223655.jpeg

IMG_2099.JPG

Having a Cellarmaker DDH Otto’s Jacket IPA at the new Old Town Pizza in Lincoln, Ca.

When I asked the bartender is it a west Coast or hazy type IPA? She gave me a blank look and said” I don’t know, what does that mean”? Where r u from I asked! Arizona she replied. Ok, and I proceeded to explain the different beers she is pouring. Please help us all!!!

I’m becoming too much of a beer geek. [emoji848]

View attachment 647116
Having a Cellarmaker DDH Otto’s Jacket IPA at the new Old Town Pizza in Lincoln, Ca.

When I asked the bartender is it a west Coast or hazy type IPA? She gave me a blank look and said” I don’t know, what does that mean”? Where r u from I asked! Arizona she replied. Ok, and I proceeded to explain the different beers she is pouring. Please help us all!!!

I’m becoming too much of a beer geek. [emoji848]

You're in Lincoln, lol, what can you expect...

Back