What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like aging barely wines too [emoji6]

View attachment 600121View attachment 600122
Let's whip it out! This is "organized" for me. I recently found a 2009 box of several lost BCBS, Samichlaus and Bernardus abt12.

And now for Rare Barrel before the game
IMG_20181129_200212.jpeg
IMG_20181129_194601.jpeg

Laser Raptor from @pshankstar. Wife asked if it was some sort of zombie duck on the can. She put her glasses on soon afterView attachment 600119

I’ll bar hop with ya.

First stop The Veil. Cherry Lime Lambz

View attachment 600124

@mullet6577 glad to see you’re still enjoying the FotD beers I sent you in the cool glass! [emoji6] Did your wife say anything after seeing the can clearly? That’s funny!

@j1laskey, I had to make it down to The Veil since I was somewhat near by. Later on I swung by Triple Crossing (Fulton) for some pizza and more beer. It’s been a while since I’ve been there, so it was due.
I appreciate you being there in spirit! [emoji6]
Back in MD now and ready to go home tomorrow after work.

@mullet6577 glad to see you’re still enjoying the FotD beers I sent you in the cool glass! [emoji6] Did your wife say anything after seeing the can clearly? That’s funny!

@j1laskey, I had to make it down to The Veil since I was somewhat near by. Later on I swung by Triple Crossing (Fulton) for some pizza and more beer. It’s been a while since I’ve been there, so it was due.
I appreciate you being there in spirit! [emoji6]
Back in MD now and ready to go home tomorrow after work.
She's a teacher and was prepping a lesson for tomorrow so not much after that. My 9 year old asked if it was light saber raptors...close enough[emoji14]

Hopefully you got some blue crab in MD. I miss going to visit family there and cracking through a bushel

Back