What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AA9A6B29-4A74-400E-A948-ED0369AA2E4B.jpeg
Another hb two hearted clone

Having a gourds gone wild pumpkin ale from Tampa Bay Brewing Company while cleaning my Kegerator lines and parts. Some seriously good stuff tastes like you're eating a slice of pumpkin pie [emoji16]. once I'm done with that, I'm racking my pumpkin Imperial Stout onto vanilla beans in the keg for a week while I slowly carb it up for the weekend.
IMG_20181022_211704315.jpeg

I just got a 2 hearted clone from Austin Homebrew...have'nt brewed it yet.

I've never had it before, but I keep seeing 2 Hearted posted on this thread, so I figured I'd clone it.

Dont think I can buy it down here (North of Houston...Lake Conroe).

Does Bell's not distribute in TX? They are in like 45+ states I beleive

I've never had it before, but I keep seeing 2 Hearted posted on this thread, so I figured I'd clone it.

I did a two hearted clone off of here. I’m sure you can find two hearted wherever you are. It’s mass distributed everywhere now. P.S. it’s a damn good beer!!!!

We have tons of Bells here in Austin. Get on Untapped. You can search for beers in your area.

HB Dubbel..but pic of empty glass isn't interesting.

This is what is In the fermenter right now.
Not too confident in the dry hop schedule.
Thinking of dropping to 1oz per dry hop...since they're cryo hops.
Any helpful thoughts are appreciated.
20181021_181244.jpeg

Flat pumpkin Stout I just kegged. Apparently I collected too much wort and filled two growlers and threw some sugar in there to carbonate hehe. Not gonna waste any !![emoji3]
1540267238153~2.jpeg

Seconding this line of questions. Like did they steal it, so now I owe em a woopin or did they do your work for you and I owe em a brewski?

Ha! No, I owe them a brewski for doing my work for me and giving me the night home with the kids. Finishing up beans this morning, dropping the combine oil, slapping the corn head on, and back at it we go! Need 15-20 days of solid harvesting and great weather to finish up beans, quite a bit more than that to get tillage done. Hopefully my wife enjoys being a single mom....

@brandtrepair - we should just make the women and kids hang out together while we're in the field. I'm not sure if 5 kids and two adults would be easier or harder?

Water, yah me. At the Gastroenterologist hoping to get some "I can comfortably drink beer again" pills, whatever they may be. Here's hoping I don't have to go on another crazy pill fest though, and I am not trying to collect poop again either...as fun as that sounds. Crossing fingers :)

Back